• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS Trap Report

I will never understand why take advantage of a noob without do anything illegal is wrong...i mean...those guys complaining about traps in a game are real life pussies for sure

I didn't wanted to report, but these kids deserve to be deleted. And as long as there is a rule for this kind of situations, I care.

nah, you are a noob, they did nothing illegal . They managed to took advatage of you lack of experience or skill , thats all .

rulea are made to people like you...BTW not every rule should be considered . If they made a poll about this red skull stuff im pretty sure people will vote to make it legal .
That is no hacking activities, no power abuse, no game weaknesses abuse, nothing on a red skull trap..only our experience, your skill and knowledge agains a noob somewhere

rulea are made to people like you...BTW not every rule should be considered . If they made a poll about this red skull stuff im pretty sure people will vote to make it legal .
That is no hacking activities, no power abuse, no game weaknesses abuse, nothing on a red skull trap..only our experience, your skill and knowledge agains a noob somewhere

just shut up dude its illegal end of story ...

nobody will give u back your noob equips...you should be proud of what they did with you...also should be hiperkarma...at least now you know how to avoid traps on the future

he didnt lose anything hes just doing the right thing like other people and reporting it you really need to read the rules

im not wrong go ask in help chat or here on the forumns well see im done with you now good bye

Rules - ShadowCores states

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

I wouldn't care if I died and lost my defensive set, no. I'm not crying, I just want those characters deleted.

Yes youre just crying . How do you know that they are using their party programs ? maybe they are just a team , is that possible ?
Imagine a world like jhonn lennon proposed : with better people, no religion, no violence etc, would it be better ? sure . Is this world real ? no .
Same with this little world called shadowcores . Red skulls traps are illegal, but that is not right, and is not right because shadowcores is not perfetc .

Yes youre just crying . How do you know that they are using their party programs ? maybe they are just a team , is that possible ?
Imagine a world like jhonn lennon proposed : with better people, no religion, no violence etc, would it be better ? sure . Is this world real ? no .
Same with this little world called shadowcores . Red skulls traps are illegal, but that is not right, and is not right because shadowcores is not perfetc .

what?

nah, you are a noob, they did nothing illegal . They managed to took advatage of you lack of experience or skill , thats all .

Do you think anyone gives a flying fuck if you say its not illegal? The rules are there for a reason Deal with it Dumbshit.

Hiho Ray :D

Ban these rs trapzorz man thei are rily veri like bad in game. yes yes. <- no offtopic so hani blax rimuv mai infractionzor? (L) plx date?

Last edited:

You said there team, I guarantee most teams don't spell 1 letter different+ mark can look at the ips of the accounts. not saying there aren't people that don't get together with 4 computers, but its highly unlikely that theyd do a rs trap on low lvls with same name

Yeah, probably, but still my point valid .
And btw : who the hell falls into a red skull trap ?
Come on...i think that once you fall in a trap they are making you a favor...they are teaching you how to avoid them in the future...and it costs only a few kk´s and equips...

^^

Back