• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS Trap Report

Yeah, probably, but still my point valid .
And btw : who the hell falls into a red skull trap ?
Come on...i think that once you fall in a trap they are making you a favor...they are teaching you how to avoid them in the future...and it costs only a few kk´s and equips...

^^
young kids play this game aswell.
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)

rulea are made to people like you...BTW not every rule should be considered . If they made a poll about this red skull stuff im pretty sure people will vote to make it legal .
That is no hacking activities, no power abuse, no game weaknesses abuse, nothing on a red skull trap..only our experience, your skill and knowledge agains a noob somewhere

omg u thug dude o_O!!!!!

cry is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and tali its forums* just in case you never knew you dumb fuck. learn how to spell before you curse someone else.

rulea are made to people like you...BTW not every rule should be considered . If they made a poll about this red skull stuff im pretty sure people will vote to make it legal .
That is no hacking activities, no power abuse, no game weaknesses abuse, nothing on a red skull trap..only our experience, your skill and knowledge agains a noob somewhere

Well you made a poll and it looks like it didnt go the way you wanted it to go..

cry is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and tali its forums* just in case you never knew you dumb fuck. learn how to spell before you curse someone else.

i dont see any offensive words by me in this forumns you might wanna re read or get some glasses i said shut up at most thats not cursing someone out and yes this is a forumn but thats in the rules please get a life you only post on forumns i do trying to get people to dislike me and get you more attention its over with i got over you thiefing me get a lifeeeeee please stop forumns stalking me kinda creepy
ps. its free not freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ps its also and always has been forumns for me thats how i roll i like to spell things diffrent everyone knows what i meant so before you become a grammar nazi lemme tell you spelling errors do not and will never bother me so correct me all you want

k im done with my essay :)

Back