• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer rsdsebek's coding service (C++/Lua)

rsdsebek

C++/LUA coder
Reaction score
Hi,

Due to introduction of XenForo 2 it turns out I can't edit my old threads, and there are few new things that are worth mentioning in my service, so I am opening the new thread. Link to the old thread: Programmer - djseban's compiling and script/code writing service (https://otland.net/threads/djsebans-compiling-and-script-code-writing-service.221270/)

The service includes:
  • compilations of any versions of TFS/OTHire/OTC on any OS (though the fastest way is the Windows/Linux/macOS, but also I can manage FreeBSD),
  • coding Lua/C/C++,
  • fixing compatibility of scripts which does not work on your distro, or writing a script that works similar,
  • any types of works on dedicated servers, including setting up OT, account makers, etc.,
  • any other works I find reachable with my skills, just ask on private ;)
Info and rules:
  • service of compilation doesn't include free fix of crashes caused by the source you provide. If your distro is buggy, it will crash, no matter if on Windows/Linux/any other OS,
  • I can make presentation on how modifications work, so you are sure that everything works as you planned,
  • in case of server-sided modifications I can present it on shared screen or you can just simply login to my server,
  • in case of OTC modifications presentation is only available on shared-screen,
  • I speak three languages - Polish, English, Ukrainian. I can also speak Russian, but not flawlessly,
  • I have very wide experience with Dragon Ball OT scripts/codes,
  • I am in OpenTibia world for 10+ years,
  • I do not take any cases which involve "Optimization of OT/TFS <insert old crashy version>", because these are not worth neither time, nor money - my answer will always be "go TFS 1.x",
  • cases involving complicated systems/windows in OTC tend to be more time-consuming than server-sided works, but as always: it depends :p,
  • in the course of years I am here on OTLand and running this service I had very many clients (if I were to guess it would be around 20-30). I was also involved in bigger projects.
Prices and Payment:
  • I accept payments in EUR/USD and BTC. BTC is preferred method of payment, though if you can pay only in EUR/USD, that's not a problem,
  • overall price is dependent on how much time I spend on the particular case,
  • first few times I collect some part of the price in advance,
  • pph may vary, because of EUR/USD/BTC exchange rate,
  • after I finish coding I can do presentation, and send you a final price. After receiving full payment you receive the package with the code,
  • in case of EUR/USD payment is possible only through PayPal.
  • Preferred method is Discord, but first contact me by PM on OTLand. If you want other method of contact we will manage ;). If I am busy at the moment I will of course inform you when I can take the job.
    My discord: serbronn#1132
Model of Work:
  1. First the client sends all guidelines on how the module/script/code should work.
  2. I do my best to fulfill all the guidelines, do the presentation on shared screen, client sends the payment and I send the code. That point is where the order usually ends, if client wrote the guidelines properly.
  3. If the client still thinks that some part of module/script/code is still not working as he'd/she'd like it, I get provided with the new guidelines and go to point 2 again. Time I spend working on improvements is still counted to the final price of the order.
  4. We complete the order and say pleasure to do business.

My best,
djseban ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommened. Highly skilled and fast and most importantly works for a reasonable prices

Highly recommended.
Made a deal and he did it fast and with a professional way.

I did two services with it, fair price and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Solution focused, friendly, easy to work with, fast & good code.

Recommended

Back