• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule 2 & Rule 5

And what if i am training my mlvl with bot, but i am not afk, just downloading some movies or watching videos and not answering gm when he is msging me, cuz my tibia is minimized :) Will that lead to banishment?

And what if i am training my mlvl with bot, but i am not afk, just downloading some movies or watching videos and not answering gm when he is msging me, cuz my tibia is minimized :) Will that lead to banishment?

Gm cant judge if that is afk or not. Im sure he will ban you cuz u wasnt answering and came up with a excuse that u was downloading movies. And wtf?! Did I just help Fatality? Omfg

Yes this will lead to a banishment.
You can use it as long as you're playing the game.

I've changed Rule 2 again, it now says "idle from the game" instead of away from keyboard so if you are casting spells and you don't respond if we come and ask you a question it will lead to a banishment.

So I got deleted..

For doing something illegal in Archez his eyes.

Though I would also like to state here, please have a look at Post #3 in this thread and then look at talaturen his reply post #5.

I state my question in post #3:

1. You ARE allowed to auto heal paralysis, you just are NOT allowed to auto paralyze target?

I quote from Talaturen:
I rewrote it again, and yes you are allowed to use an auto spellcaster to train your magic level or auto heal as long as you are not AFK.

I wasnt afk when I got paralyzed and auto healed it so if a gm would like to explain here be my guest.

Back