• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule 2 & Rule 5

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
I think these rules should be rewritten.
Specify them exactly so we know EXACTLY what rules to follow in order to not get banned.

The way they are now is not correct, or up to date, if you will.

Looks alot better now, but still not specific enough in my eyes.

Concerning: several third applications are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT.

"Several" .. Which programs? I think this should be specified to and thanks for the quick reaction and action :)

-edit-

Finally to make it clear, I still got 2 things on my mind.

1. You ARE allowed to auto heal paralysis, you just are NOT allowed to auto paralyze target?
2. Train magic level/skills while you are away from keyboard,
IS allowed if you are AT the keyboard? (GM Tertius warned to banish me for this and yes I was at keyboard, so clearly its a misinterpretention from how we read the rules)

I warned you becouse you were cavebotting at your computer and when i got there you started talking, bUT..

it looked like this..
14:28 Tyrone Biggumz [179]: utani gran hur
14:28 Tyrone Biggumz [179]: just wanted
14:28 Tyrone Biggumz [179]: you to take skull

i was just warning you to make you stop using a cavebot.

I rewrote it again, and yes you are allowed to use an auto spellcaster to train your magic level or auto heal as long as you are not AFK.

I warned you becouse you were cavebotting at your computer and when i got there you started talking, bUT..

it looked like this..
14:28 Tyrone Biggumz [179]: just wanted
14:28 Tyrone Biggumz [179]: you to take skull

i was just warning you to make you stop using a cavebot.

I didnt use cavebot to get experience and never have on this ot server.. Yes I was using a spellcaster but I wasnt afk and as Talaturen cleared that up now its allowed so I dont see a problem.

i have dude... i see players using a auto spell caster.. and you enter on screen players log-out.. this is permicted?

i have dude... i see players using a auto spell caster.. and you enter on screen players log-out.. this is permicted?

Read the rules.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

(it is not allowed when you're AWAY FROM KEYBORD. And if you got autologout i class it as afk;]

Read the rules.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

(it is not allowed when you're AWAY FROM KEYBORD. And if you got autologout i class it as afk;]

so do i.. :)

So gms, you say that paralyze bot is allowed?

From Tyrones reply that is what i understand.

ARE U F*CKING SERIOUS THAT YOU WOULD LET PEOPLE USE A BOT AND HOW FUN IS IT ON A OPEN BATTLE???

Gms....

So gms, you say that paralyze bot is allowed?

From Tyrones reply that is what i understand.

ARE U F*CKING SERIOUS THAT YOU WOULD LET PEOPLE USE A BOT AND HOW FUN IS IT ON A OPEN BATTLE???

Gms....

No a paralyze BOT isnt allowed (if auto shoot paralyze target is the bot u mean), but auto HEAL paralyze IS allowed.

This is what I learn from the rules how they are now o.0

No a paralyze BOT isnt allowed (if auto shoot paralyze target is the bot u mean), but auto HEAL paralyze IS allowed.

This is what I learn from the rules how they are now o.0

I mean heal paralyze. Why in the f*ck would they allow it?

and when do u use auto paralyze target? :/

you can do what ever you want to get off paralyze lol, you think you would stay in 5min, go take a drink and come back, u havent took away your paralyze?

something he gotta do for the paralyze he gets huh?

you can do what ever you want to get off paralyze lol, you think you would stay in 5min, go take a drink and come back, u havent took away your paralyze?

something he gotta do for the paralyze he gets huh?

Lol? Maybe he will do an exura or utani gran hur.

I dont want a bot to do it for him, i want him to do it himself.

Lol? Maybe he will do an exura or utani gran hur.

I dont want a bot to do it for him, i want him to do it himself.

And I want people to heal for themselves too, but this is all legal so why shouldnt I make full use of it

Besides, even if bots would become completely illegal im sure dozens of people would get away with it and only some would get banned.. I like the rules the way they are now I think its the best for a right balance

And I want people to heal for themselves too, but this is all legal so why shouldnt I make full use of it

Besides, even if bots would become completely illegal im sure dozens of people would get away with it and only some would get banned.. I like the rules the way they are now I think its the best for a right balance

Combo leader is not allowed and u still use it.

OMFG, Gms, i hope you changed the rules so Paralyze script isn´t allowed. omfg, check the obs, i get so fucking angry when some retard cant play without bot...

OMFG, Gms, i hope you changed the rules so Paralyze script isn´t allowed. omfg, check the obs, i get so fucking angry when some retard cant play without bot...

Paralyze script is NOT allowed.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are away from keyboard or not it is not allowed
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are away from keyboard
* login on multiple characters

Back