• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RuneScape Map Project] Discussion

heh, i played rs back in like 99'

interesting project, look forward too some pics of varrock.

Dont forget about lumbridge Castle and the chicken/cow farm on the way too varrock,

:p

heh, i played rs back in like 99'

interesting project, look forward too some pics of varrock.

Dont forget about lumbridge Castle and the chicken/cow farm on the way too varrock,

:p
I plan on doing basically 97% alike atm. As some things will need to be changed. The Varrock castle I had already made without looking at the city ingame, but now I use a private server and look at it to get it almost to a T. I don't want to redo the Varrock Castle though, so I think that'll stay how it is. As for the lumbridge things, I can't wait to get done with Varrock and move onto another city. I shoulda started somewhere else first, that's what's killing my motivation. So much random buildings in Varrock.

@itoxblade this is my only project, but I work all the time which is what pulls me away.

Back