• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Running TFS compiled for Windows

cryptomeepo

Solutions
Reaction score
So I'm trying to run my Windows Compiled TFS 1.2. (Nostaltius version)

1st - I deleted everything inside /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver and replaced with my files.

2nd - Installed wine as described here.

3rd -Than here is my problems.

I'm gettin this error when: otsmanager@167-114-137-36:~/forgottenserver$ wine tfs.exe
print10.png

I'm getting this error when: otsmanager@167-114-137-36:~/forgottenserver$ wineconsole tfs.exe
print9.png

And this is happening when I try to set up working directory and binary path.
print8.png

Sorry guys first time working with linux.

Last edited:
Solution
"otsmanager/.wine is a 32-bit installation"

I would suggest uninstalling all wine installations first, then reinstalling 64 bit version, and downloading forgottenserver, and making sure you build it with 64bit configuration
Try installing wine64-development package and using wine64 command instead.
Thank you for your response @Don Daniello

Tried installing wine64-development using sudo apt -y install wine64-development wine-development

But this error persists:
print11.png

Actually I just realized it is a different error. Should I try Reinstall Server and install wine64 first? Because I installed wine64-development as you said after I already have wine32-development installed.

Last edited:

I would suggest uninstalling all wine installations first, then reinstalling 64 bit version, and downloading forgottenserver, and making sure you build it with 64bit configuration

Solution

Thanks @Codinablack

I'm trying it right now. Let you guys know here as soon as it is ready.

Just a question, should I install using this whole line?

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 sudo apt-get update sudo apt -y install wine64-development wine-development

or just
sudo apt -y install wine64-development wine-development

Im afraid I'll be installing 32 as well.

edit---

MOTHER****** it worked! Finally!

I Reinstalled Server from scratch and installed wine64-development just by using this line sudo apt -y install wine64-development wine-development
Than I used otsmanager@167-114-137-36:~/forgottenserver$ wine64 tfs.exe to run it.

Server online so is the website.
Next step is to setup set up working directory and binary path.

Last edited:
Back