• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ryan/Doonrak hacked my Root Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
hence why i'm paying people to do shit? rofl, retard.

i'm sure the guy i hired used proxy's, otherwise own fault.

That wasn't smart to post. Now everybody can see that you hired someone.

@Threadmaker
Bring that confession to the police ;)

no matter how ugly he may be, he still got what he wanted, and pretty much always does.

im already running, i got a build-in computer in my ass thats where im typing atm.

Have you thought of the team hacking CipSoft and downloading server?
What did CipSoft do?

Nothing.
They didn't whine or anything like you.

SO, shut the hell up and get over it, it's your stupid mistake for trusting some stranger.

the dir should be closed to look on, seriously how did you get the file, bad thing putting personal shit on ftp i guess

somehow I am accessing it through http, not ftp :blink:

what does putting personal shit on ftp do :s?

theres nothing important on my computer :}

@Kornholijo:
cba D:::::::::

I don't know why OTLand hasn't done something about you. You scam your friend, now you hack one? Wow.. Also, how old are you? That bedroom suites a 5 year old, and the mess is the mess of a trailer park kid. Clean your room. Also i "haxored" into his computer and found his picture!

Attachments

Have you thought of the team hacking CipSoft and downloading server?
What did CipSoft do?

Nothing.
They didn't whine or anything like you.

SO, shut the hell up and get over it, it's your stupid mistake for trusting some stranger.

yoyo, did you hack cipsoft and you know? no. they don't publicly announce that they got hacked for several reasons which would include possible business loss :wub: (me knows better :thumbup:)

yoyo, did you hack cipsoft and you know? no. they don't publicly announce that they got hacked for several reasons which would include possible business loss :wub: (me knows better :thumbup:)

oooo download maplestory and we can hack his maplestory private server :S:S:S:S

he run very buggy server on old version of maple, and cant even update packets to latest version :S:S:S

lol

i Find this kinda funny but kinda of lame.

If You Was going to hack somebody wouldn't you do more than steal their server? :S lol

I Think You Got Lucky He Didn't Do Anything Else To Your Computer.

i Find this kinda funny but kinda of lame.

If You Was going to hack somebody wouldn't you do more than steal their server? :S lol

I Think You Got Lucky He Didn't Do Anything Else To Your Computer.

Its the best he can do my man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back