• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ryan/Doonrak hacked my Root Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
" In the last days you might noticed Narozia is quite unstable. This should be fixed. "

xd

Ryan/Doonrak paid someone to hack my root server. The hacker was doing some web programming for me in return for a high level characers on my OT (syphera.com) and he sent me a .php file, which he said edited the host to be a trojan. He hacked my root server and doonrak said it was because I "insulted" him because he stole my map.

That is just pathetic, MY REACTION WAS OMFG, HE HIRED A HACKER. SADDDD

sorry for stupid question, but have u secured pma user ???

" In the last days you might noticed Narozia is quite unstable. This should be fixed. "

xd

sorry for stupid question, but have u secured pma user ???

Yes ofc I have, even though that isn't related to hacking a dedicated server, thats mysql

@everyone thanks for the support :)
First thing we can try do is get nysacia removed from ots-list.org and narozia & nysacia banned from otservlist too

lets make a team dedicated to destroying narozia! :wub:

Tell me how to DDoS hes OT and i will do it too!

You can't DDoS his computer alone.

But we all here can perform a DDoS attack together.

I am in, i'll be in my school doing this, tried before and it worked. :)

Since at home I am only having like 50 mbt/s, and in school, pretty much! but I gotta take some risks there. :p

On that side , i cant find ur pic ryan?
Whats up?

I hope you do not feel ashamed :eek:

I'd prefer jogging instead of just eating

Wtf is this... why someone wont close this thread?
Full of useless posts. Actually, Ive seen the photo which Korn posted and Ryan looks normal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back