• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sabrehaven 7.92 Project Discussion

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
C04WU9F.jpg

Sabrehaven - The New Hope
Greetings, fellows,
I hope that few of you have already heard about the Sabrehaven 7.8 project- if not maybe you would be interesting in a quick look at the previous discussion thread :)

CODE: The New Hope! What it is all about and what kind of the Open Tibia project this time? To begin with, the Sabrehaven is a complete replica of Cipsoft Tibia and it is based on the original Cipsoft resources and reverse-engineered binary. The project goal is to upgrade the current Sabrehaven 7.80-7.81 protocol support to the 7.92 protocol support with all the features the current version had like the Quest Log, New Maps & Quests. While the most important to Focus the Sabrehaven development to be a platform like solution where the multiple Tibia protocols can be supported by a single solution with an easy configurations and loosely coupled architecture design.

Multiple Tibia Client Versions Support! Within "The New Hope" solution we are going to have a support of such Tibia versions. While the majority of the core things we have already implemented now!
C++:
enum ClientVersion_t : uint16_t {
    CLIENT_VERSION_780 = 780,
    CLIENT_VERSION_781 = 781,
    CLIENT_VERSION_790 = 790,
    CLIENT_VERSION_792 = 792,
};
P.s. It is no doubt that the server will not support multiple breaking protocol versions for player to login but the idea is to have different Tibia versions support by a single solution and in such way to have an ability to host different server instances within the same code base.

QfB3LM0.gif

7.8 & 7.9 features support by a single solution!
Your Input Is Very Valuable! The current Sabrehaven version couldn't be called like a very big success because the player base gathered is indeed very small. Probably it is because that I wasn't listening too honestly what people wants to see in the server and the start for the newbie was too difficult and challenging even to bother. So, this time before the new 7.92 server launch I would like to ask what would you like to see in the brand new Sabrehaven server?
  • First Items: Do you believe they are necessary and what kind of items is the best to give on start?​
  • Should we keep Rookgaard or let people start in mainland with level 8?​
  • Should we implement Grizzly Adams and his tasks for killing the monsters?​
  • Maybe spears and other throwing weapons shouldn't be dropped on the ground because the 10s corpse delay is ruining all the fun about that?​
  • What experience rates are you expecting in the new 7.92 server?​
  • Any other suggestions?​

Stay tuned because more updates are coming!

The multi client platform support is on the way to get finished soon! Still working on the variety of protocol updates & server resources structure. However, I believe that soon I will be finished with everything and will jump on the 7.9 content implementation.
1QAjIm6.gif

In the 7.9 version the writeable documents now contain the date they had been written and quite many old sprites have been changed.

Tibia 7.92 the best ever :) !

My suggest:

1. First Items: Do you believe they are necessary and what kind of items is the best to give on start?
On rookgard I suggest add wooden shield + original started items.
On mainland depending on rates exp/loot.

2. Should we keep Rookgaard or let people start in mainland with level 8?
In my opinion rookgard should stay (because give climate to game :)).

3. Should we implement Grizzly Adams and his tasks for killing the monsters?
YES

4. Maybe spears and other throwing weapons shouldn't be dropped on the ground because the 10s corpse delay is ruining all the fun about that?
I prefer Tibia 8.0 mode (where weapon isn't dropped on floor).

5. What experience rates are you expecting in the new 7.92 server? Any other suggestions?
*Add spawns that were made by Cipsoft with newer Tibia wersions (example: lower floors on banuta with meduusas etc; hydras/behemoths on forbidden lands etc.).
*Add new quests how example The Inquisition.

Good luck in creating the server :) !

Tibia 7.8 the best ever :) !

My suggest:

1. First Items: Do you believe they are necessary and what kind of items is the best to give on start?
I suggest when you atuomatically get to main: mace/hatchet/carlin sword/vortex/rod/ 5 spears depeding of vocaiton
-brass helmet, chain armor, brass legs, studded shield for all

2. Should we keep Rookgaard or let people start in mainland with level 8?
Level 8 if you wanna skip you can. Like clicking in the book.

3. Should we implement Grizzly Adams and his tasks for killing the monsters?
YES VERY IMPORTANT, some money tasks other exp tasks.
and Demon task 6666 demons with secret reward.

4. Maybe spears and other throwing weapons shouldn't be dropped on the ground because the 10s corpse delay is ruining all the fun about that?
I prefer Tibia 8.0 mode (where weapon isn't dropped on floor).

5. What experience rates are you expecting in the new 7.92 server? Any other suggestions?
So its gonna be 7.8 or 7.92, if we login with both versions tibia client will work?
Becouse i prefer only 7.8 tibia version.
Exp rates: high at beggining ending 2x at level 80

-POI QUEST
-INQUISITION QUEST
-Introduction of Addons

So when will be the new server?
Very important to aadd tasks I think
I have still pretty much things to do to be honest. Currently I am working on quest log :) I think that it will take a little longer than month to finally finish everything. However, I will add tasks before the server launch! :)
gFzs5uE.png

These days I was working pretty hard on achieving the quest log transcriptions for majority of the important quests. And finally achieved my humble list of quests which now has their quest log. Of course there are several quests which are missing quest log however now the majority of the important quests are covered. The minority of other quests will be covered with other server updates while the server will be in production running.
The list of quests which now has quest log:
  • Factions
  • Friends and Traders
    • The Sweaty Cyclops
    • The Mermaid Marina
    • The Blessed Stake
  • Outfit and Addon Quests
    • Assassin Addon: The Red Death
    • Citizen Addon: Backpack
    • Citizen Addon: Feather Hat
    • Barbarian Outfit Quest
    • Beggar Outfit: The Newest Fashion
    • Druid Outfit Quest
    • Hunter Outfit Quest
    • Knight Addon: Helmet
    • Mage & Summoner Addon: Wand
    • Mage & Summoner Addon: Fluid Belt
    • Mage Tiara and Summoner Cloak
    • Warrior Addon: Shoulder Spike
    • Wizard Outfits Quest
    • Pirate Outfit Quest (Sabre)
    • Oriental Addon: Hipwear
    • Oriental Addon: Headgear
    • Shaman Addon: Staff
    • Shaman Addon: Mask
  • Sam's Old Backpack
  • The Ancient Tombs
  • The Ape City
  • The Djinn War - Efreet Faction
  • The Djinn War - Marid Faction
  • The Postman Missions
  • The Shattered Isles
    • A Djinn in Love
    • A Poem for the Mermaid
    • Access to Goroma
    • Access to Laguna Island
    • Access to Meriana
    • The Counterspell
    • The Errand
    • The Governor's Daughter
  • The Queen of the Banshees
  • The White Raven Monastery
TAz9uYp.png

Not that many of things are left anymore to be done! Just now finished all 7.92 items configuration and can proudly say that "what the hell... I have configured 448 unique items! and it took me ages...". Besides of that, I have finally finished my Sabrehaven server multi-client support. The decisions was simple about that it is almost non-sense to configure items and map implementations somehow logically so I simply split them in to different folders which are loaded regarding what client version is in the config.lua everything other like movements, actions, npcs and etc are configured according simple IF statements about which client version is in config.lua so the implementation is really simple and not tiring.
q0EU1Vt.gif

Oh spoiler, spoiler!
QULQAZB.png

FYI: The Big Ben is pro at making the Infernal Bolts. The new the most valuable item for paladins.
p8wxTeM.png

Structure of the folders per client version
jcWyJEy.png

Srsly? 7.90 update introduced like all types of missing doors... Which I have hated the most to config.

Last edited:
I've started playing rl tibia on 7.92, ah.

• First Items: Do you believe they are necessary and what kind of items is the best to give on start?
  • No, do not give any items because other will lose their value.
  • Should we keep Rookgaard or let people start in mainland with level 8?
  • Old Rookgaard like in 7.92 seems fun :)
  • Should we implement Grizzly Adams and his tasks for killing the monsters?
  • It depends, if you want to have a true 7.92 feeling then not. But nowadays players needs tasks so much, I personally dont.
  • Maybe spears and other throwing weapons shouldn't be dropped on the ground because the 10s corpse delay is ruining all the fun about that?
  • No idea :(
  • What experience rates are you expecting in the new 7.92 server?
  • Low.

I'm not one for real maps/Cipsoft content but I love seeing labor-of-love attention-to-detail like this.

Though I do wonder if you could have automated the door configs? 🤔

Thanks all for your replies!

And? When will the server be ready to start? :p
I do believe that I will announce the date of the new server start on the this month. However unsure yet exactly when :)

I'm not one for real maps/Cipsoft content but I love seeing labor-of-love attention-to-detail like this.

Though I do wonder if you could have automated the door configs? 🤔
Thanks! Also, about the doors. I do have automated them in door configs. However I still have to match the correct open/closed door ids manually :)

Greetings, folks,

The new Sabrehaven server launch date have been set to 2020-05-01 20:00 CEST. Currently I am working on infrastructure and advertisement things. The new server will have a slightly higher exp rates than the current server which is live now. Also, the server will share same name Sabrehaven.com and will be available through domain: sugar.sabrehaven.com while the old server will be available through vanilla.sabrehaven.com. Soon the sabrehaven.com page will be turned in to a welcome page where you can choose at which server you are willing to land the Sugar or Vanilla :)

The new server rates are planned to be like that:
Level 1 - 20: 20x
Level 21 - 40: 15x
Level 41 - 60: 10x
Level 61 - 80: 7x
Level 81 - 100: 3x
Level 101+: 2x

Spawn rate: 2x
Loot rate: 2x
Gold rate: 2x

What do you guys think about the welcome page demo? And what do you think about the new exp rates? Any tips or tricks to take in to account before the server launch?
Demo: Sabrehaven.com (https://sabrehaven.com/welcome/demo/)

I waiting many years for good server 7.92 rl map.

It's important for many people to find out about this server at first.

I suggest you make a server based on retrocores, with static exp and try to keep it as long as possible.

I have a question from You Erikas Kontenis: about whether the server will have European and American proxies, and whether you already have experience with servers in Tibia?

My sugestions about server:

1. Rates:

*Mid rate:
Exp: x3
Skills: x4
Mlvl: x2
Mana/Hp regen: x2
Loot: x2

*Low rate:
Exp: x2
Skills: x3
Mlvl: x1,5
Mana/Hp regen: x2
Loot: x1,5

*Exp stages:
Level 1 - 20: 20x
Level 21 - 40: 15x
Level 41 - 60: 10x
Level 61 - 80: 7x
Level 81 - 100: 5x
Level 101 - 120: 4x
Level 121+: 3x (on exp stage x2 is suck I think, because the beginning is too easy in relation to the later game and most players stop gaining experience above level 121, because it is laborious to go to the higher levels).
Skills: x6
Mlvl: x3
Mana/Hp regen: x3
Loot: x3

2. Tasks:
The server should have tasks for as many monsters as possible, for which the player would get exp and money. They should be quite profitable to perform and take into account the number of monsters on the map.
250k exp for 200 Juggernauts is very low - they should give so much more, example:
-Juggernauts - 250k exp to 1,25 kk
-Dragon Lords - 100k to 500k
-and other x5 than now (but only for stronger monsters, trolls example is good now).
I suggest add more tasks and change the experience rewards for them. Money now is good (on test server Sabreheaven).

3. Client:
Good server need custom client without IP Changers.

4. Updates:
After start in future server need updates: new spawns/quest/etc.

5. Runes:
I suggest add possiblity buying runes and mana fluids in shoop with backpack, example: buy bp sd, buy bp uh, buy bp mf, etc.
And cunjured runes charges x2, example sd in shoop x1 but when player create x2, gfb in shoop x2 but if player create x4, etc. :)

Last edited:
Back