• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Safe sms payment method.

cjomega

www.spider-server.com
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to heard about any SMS payment company which is safe and dosen't take all your 99% of your money. LOL.

If you know about any which supports countries like Venezuela, even better.
Thanks in advance.

Hmmm dont think any would do this without more profit ;)
Exept ... Create ur own company for mobile payment ;)

There are no companies that give you 99% of all funds you earn.
Else, every business would be using SMS as a payment method as well.

PayGol doesn't provide any company data. I wouldn't trust such company at all... For me it's a well-hidden scam which currently works but who knows what will be in future... My personal opinion: Don't use it.

@up
I think It was hacked recently, so NO!

Contenidopago works well hacked by one of the world's most powerful groups and are now working 100% again. even think they did a favor because now they are working much more on the security of their applications. For me it turned out very well for that generated 60% more than another similar company and do not even need to ask for favors to help support and in other sites.

Have you use it? It is on your server now? What's the profit for them? 80%/20%?

- - - Updated - - -

There are no companies that give you 99% of all funds you earn.
Else, every business would be using SMS as a payment method as well.

I know, i meant a company which dosent take 90% of the money earned by it.

They must take a lot, because of taxes. SMS is not a payment method in most of countries, so THEY don't get 100% from it (like from bank transfer or 97% like from paypal).

EDIT:
Few days ago on DaoPay.com was same bug I've noticed in small sms company 'recursomoviles' (something like that) few months ago.
People from sweden from one operator could send for free 'premium smses' to daopay.com, on daopay page in 'received smses' there were many smses for 21 EURO and no money added to Daopay account. Some players on ots I host get 50000-70000 premium points and now everyone got all premium items... even biggest companies aren't safe :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom