• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Salvart (Salvart#2382) is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Marsupilami

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I started this thread to inform and warn you about the scammer @SalvaART.

I have cooperated with him recently. However, yesterday he decided to cheat me.
He ordered me to code the layout for the gesior acc. Due to earlier cooperation, I agreed to be paid after the work was done. When I finished the job, he said there was no money and I was supposed to wait a week. After a week I spoke up and you won't believe what he did. This is funnier than the last Academy Awards.

The conversation looked like this (originally in Polish):
- Me: When will you make my transfer?
- Salvart: For what the transfer was supposed to be there
- Me: For layout and other stuff
- Salvart: We will hold off on the layout for now, because I do not know if I will be using a gesior. I can send you for the rest
- Me: We have nothing to hold back with because the layout has been ready for a week
- Salvart: But I haven't paid you for it yet (FU*K LOGIC)
- Me: You ordered, you said you would pay and you can't change your mind anymore
- Salvart: And the layout of this graphic is mine And how you buy the product in the store and return it also not possible?
(...)
- Salvart: It's not cheating, I put my decision on hold for now, I didn't tell you yes, I didn't tell you no. at the moment Im not working on Gesior and any acc maker. for now I want to install everything from 12.85 to 7. 72 from 1.5 and then I will think further. Then I won't stop you, you're not the only one. For everything I paid - copyrights. Thank you for your cooperation, give your e-mail, Ill send you a few pln overdue.
- Me: But I don't care if you on hold or not. You ordered - I did it, and you pay me for the work. Even if you don't use it, you still have to pay.
- Salvart: I must nothing. Clients withdraw from orders Put on the net, sell -50%

----

The entire conversation in Polish is available here:
5 (https://ibb.co/L6bD2yh)
1 (https://ibb.co/5kw8DbP)
2 (https://ibb.co/hKzkjhY)
3 (https://ibb.co/KK7TLxY)
4 (https://ibb.co/QXVtCq8)

Of course, due to the fact that I did not receive the payment - I did not send him the coded layout. That's why he decided to make only graphic public here:
Wallpaper - Layout Gesior by Salvart - 2022 FREE PSD (https://otland.net/threads/layout-gesior-by-salvart-2022-free-psd.280393/post-2690393)
(Link to the thread's screenshot, in case it was deleted)

Besides, he intimidates me and accuses me of false things.

First message (click to view original)
Hello, I just found out that you deceived me in the face of living. I have screenshots as you wrote that everything will work on TFS 1.5 because it's almost the same, and nothing works. I demand an explanation, otherwise I will use stricter measures, you have time until today, what I had at 12.85 is supposed to work for me on 8.0 1.5 as you reacted, best regards​

I recommend unblocking on Discord and talking about it like adults, otherwise I will also be very malicious.​

I have no problems with anything, no one deceived you, only now you deceived me, there was nothing written about any revscripts, I guess I am reading a conversation. In the same way, people will find out that a Pinama is your woman and she raises your posts and likes in layouts unnecessarily, man. You started work, finish it like a peasant, you said it would work, I see that you are doing everything and you cannot focus on one thing. As I said If today on version 8.0 my scripts will not work, you have read and post on otland for your fucked up and false behavior, I took screenshots yesterday as if you thought of deleting the message. Paypal will get an application with the cash, no matter if it's a gift, my account is business on paypal, I will return everything if my work isn't finished as promised. I will not fight with you bastard on the forum. I am waiting until 6 p.m. with a watch in my hand, best regards. And do not scare me with my company, at least I have one, I don't have to go to work like you or sit all day in front of the computer like you.

This is part of our conversation on March 15, when he asked me if the script I made for him would work on tfs 1.5 (Now he was creating a server with revscripts, and in the future he was going to run another one without revscripts):

Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-02 104639.png

it will work like that, but depending on whether version 7.72 will be in revscripts or not, you will need to add declaration in .xml files (now they are not there, because everything is in lua) and adapt these functions. And so the whole scripts will match. This is a job for ~ 3 minutes

And if you do not believe me, I will send you a few topics from otland where someone refused someone to complete an order for which he did not pay a shit.​

This is his original translation. Many sentences have no sense and no order. I also do not understand everything he wanted to convey to me.

I know otland is not responsible for payments outside the forum, but I want to warn others.​

Last edited:
the boy got offended and cried when I wrote to him that I did not want to pay him for coding the layout for which I made a graphic, I will gladly send proof for priv because I do not have as much time as my friend to write the topic nicely for 2 hours. He assured me that everything would work under 1.5, and not work, only after the topic he mentioned that there might be incompatible revscripts. Congratulations to you for crying about PLN 100. Until the evening I will send all the key information from our conversations, which shows that "Marsupilami" pushes people ready-made scripts from the Internet for which he deletes money, his girlfriend raises him posts in the topic of large art about layouts. Not only that, my friend said that I "have to" pay him for this template and he doesn't care, it is thievery, the client cannot change his mind and return his goods. He promised me that we would work together for the entire duration of his time, and yesterday wrote a message like. Do you know why I wrote back the last one so rarely? Since I found better orders, couldn't you imbeciles right away?

I would like to mention that before he added this post, he did a lot of edits on discord, because I didn't have such messages.

### PL CONV ###

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5. he want money from free sources.
6.png

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I WILL PAY YOU FOR THIS TEMPLATE 100%.
Quit crying because someone refused you an order. PRESS PEOPLE ON SCRIPTS FROM NET.

In addition, I add proofs of my payments as a "gift" via paypal so that I did not pay him. (its him girlfriend account, this girl who spam all time in layouts from other account)
5.png

Last edited:
What kind of guest do you have to be to cheat and still have a grudge and threaten me? Almost everything Salvart writes is, of course, a lie. Plus, he falls more and more into his lies, saying im editing my messages - if that were the case, discord would have marked the edited message.

Besides, it is terribly unfair that premium users can delete and edit their posts as they wish. Salvart uses this and regularly deletes / edits posts. In this topic and in private messages.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it does not show on the discord that the message is being edited, on the forum it does. You thought you could get away with this? I'm lying? Your conscience was hurt for 100 PLN. You yourself wrote yesterday that I pissed you off with this and you want to explain it. What do you want to explain? I have all the conversations with you on the disk from the beginning, I have all the proofs of payment to your girlfriend's account, I did not give you a contract, I did not sign a contract that I will buy this layout, there are 10,000 order refusals in the intent when the client changes his mind, You did not give me files, I I didn't pay you, you're not a loss, stop crying.

I would like to add that when I wrote to him that it did not work on TFS 1.5, he wrote to me that he would not help me, even though I paid him, the boy does not keep his contract. I advise you to watch out for this amateur who pushes people stuff from net / old packages.

After I wrote that he would not pay him, he wrote this and threatened my person and my company that I would have a drop of customers and public opinions on the Internet that I was a fraud, but what a fraud? I refused to cry for you because I changed my mind.

go to work boyfriend and earn all the money you need.

the more it is not visible that the post is being edited because you blocked me on discord and then you did it. - AMATEUR.

Piss off.
Post automatically merged:

if someone want download this PSD layout (images without code) here is link - Wallpaper - Layout Gesior by Salvart - 2022 FREE PSD (https://otland.net/threads/layout-gesior-by-salvart-2022-free-psd.280393/#post-2690406)

Last edited:
Why am I referenced in this topic?
Why are you attacking close ones with Marsu?
Why are you writing about me when I'm not associated with this task?
I can comment and like what I want on forum, using my and only account, as a normal user. My private relationship is none of your business.
I can like layouts posted by Marsu that are MY and his authorship, and projected by ME. Sometimes I put message to have notification turned on if someone comment on MY work.
And it's no secret we are working together on layouts, I'm signed in the footer as a designer, and my logo is on watermark. (What a sherlock)
Please use serious arguments and get away from me.

I wrote what I thought and what I saw on the forum, I'm not interested in whether you are together or not. You raised his posts, Pinama is the owner of paypal. The couple will defend themselves, I have nothing more to say here, an amateur and that's it.

Fraud - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud) - good book

I'll add my two cents about the whole thread. I don't know any of you, so my post is purely objective.

First of all, no one got scammed. I know that wasting time on something you aren't compensated for is frustrating, but that's how it is sometimes.
You didn't gave the files, requester didn't pay for them, you didn't lose anything other than your time.
If I created a thread for every single time someone changed his mind about stuff requested from me, we would only see that type of threads.
I get your frustration, but it happens.
Possible solutions for future, request payment upfront or order customer to pay percentage of the total value, just to compensate for the time you spent on it.

About the customer, it's also not nice to waste someone's time and then say "I don't want it anymore".
So to everyone here that orders stuff, make up your mind, be sure you want that, before ordering someone to make stuff for you, because you aren't losing anything, the other person is though, everyone has certain amount of time, so respect others time like you do your own.

I'll add my two cents about the whole thread. I don't know any of you, so my post is purely objective.

First of all, no one got scammed. I know that wasting time on something you aren't compensated for is frustrating, but that's how it is sometimes.
You didn't gave the files, requester didn't pay for them, you didn't lose anything other than your time.
If I created a thread for every single time someone changed his mind about stuff requested from me, we would only see that type of threads.
I get your frustration, but it happens.
Possible solutions for future, request payment upfront or order customer to pay percentage of the total value, just to compensate for the time you spent on it.

About the customer, it's also not nice to waste someone's time and then say "I don't want it anymore".
So to everyone here that orders stuff, make up your mind, be sure you want that, before ordering someone to make stuff for you, because you aren't losing anything, the other person is though, everyone has certain amount of time, so respect others time like you do your own.
Thanks for understanding and correctly translating what is a scam and what is not. I didn't get any files, no snippet, this scripter is a mega aggressive and weird. He ordered me to show you for the design, you can see in the photos at the top in Speak. I changed my demand, I abandon the project, I am not guilty either, but I have the right to return to the client when he does not have what he wanted.

When the topic is resolved, please remove the topic that slanders me.

As Nekiro stated, you are not guilty of anything other than wasting his time. Next time just try to be sure you 100% want what you are asking for before any time is spent to avoid dilemmas between you both.

Hey mars, even after all this, I wrote to you on the discord, give me the paypal one more time, you have overdue money, you didn't send me so you don't want to? You can see it in the photos at the top. I was fine or not? even though I shouldn't send you anything more for this slander

Thanks for understanding and correctly translating what is a scam and what is not. I didn't get any files, no snippet, this scripter is a mega aggressive and weird. He ordered me to show you for the design, you can see in the photos at the top in Speak. I changed my demand, I abandon the project, I am not guilty either, but I have the right to return to the client when he does not have what he wanted.
You are the one aggresive here. Calling someone a basta*d and a di*k, blackmailing about sharing information about his woman when I haven't exchanged a word with you, man. Good job, you did nothing bad. :cool:

You are the one aggresive here. Calling someone a basta*d and a di*k, blackmailing about sharing information about his woman when I haven't exchanged a word with you, man. Good job, you did nothing bad. :cool:
It just now shows the whole OTLAND that this is one big amateur who charges people for ready-made solutions on the Internet. He can charge PLN 100-150 for 5 minutes of work, when someone does not know himself, I feel sorry for him. The boy started slandering me in public, thinking he was going to lose something, what did I do to you? I didn't deceive you in any way, did your colleagues upstairs already explain you? Don't you understand yet, reading Wikipedia may help.

Klaudia, am I aggressive here? I don't think it was your "guy" who told me to pay 100 PLN immediately for coding the layout, he didn't care whether he wanted it or not, he ordered me to pay 100 PLN , and if I don't pay, he threatened to make the layout available in Otland where I already did it, you can give people a free code already, you will act as you should in this situation.

What is this action with my company at all? Did you get fucked up shit or something? By what right do you debauch my company that had nothing to do with this transaction, you amateur? Take it out right now or he'll talk to you, you have until tonight. (slander + photos)

It just now shows the whole OTLAND that this is one big amateur who charges people for ready-made solutions on the Internet. He can charge PLN 100-150 for 5 minutes of work, when someone does not know himself, I feel sorry for him. The boy started slandering me in public, thinking he was going to lose something, what did I do to you? I didn't deceive you in any way, did your colleagues upstairs already explain you? Don't you understand yet, reading Wikipedia may help.

Klaudia, am I aggressive here? I don't think it was your "guy" who told me to pay 100 PLN immediately for coding the layout, he didn't care whether he wanted it or not, he ordered me to pay 100 PLN , and if I don't pay, he threatened to make the layout available in Otland where I already did it, you can give people a free code already, you will act as you should in this situation.

What is this action with my company at all? Did you get fucked up shit or something? By what right do you debauch my company that had nothing to do with this transaction, you amateur? Take it out right now or he'll talk to you, you have until tonight. (slander + photos)

Why you lie? You just told him to put in on internet for 50%, and then you uploaded design for free. But there is no reason for me to write about this situation. It's your and Marsu's business. In my opinion you acted dishonestly. You used his time without paying and you still expect editing in the scripts he made for you earlier. In his place I would like to have nothing to do with you as a customer ever again. Simple.

My problem is why you writing about me. As if it was secret that we sometimes cooperate. And I don't spam/bumping on his posts. It's usually one message asking for feedback on MY work and turning on the notification. Do you understand that i'm not doing anything wrong? You should apologize to me for putting me in this shit, because I didn't want to.

I will answer you if I back from Office

My server will be very serious, I devote a lot of time to it, a few people carefully have been working on it for several weeks and everything is moving forward. It's the same as if a client ordered a website but won't take it because the company just collapsed, would you take this website? Because I don't. Klaudia mentioned you because you are his girlfriend and that's how it turned out. As the saying goes, "forever". I noticed a few weird posts when you give your boyfriend the 'old layouts' so that they are in the top at the top. I mentioned you because not everyone can know that you and marssupils are a couple. More than one may cut into it again, so be warned against it. The boy earned 300-350 PLN for stupid things, and he will be throwing about 100 PLN. I understand that he was robbed, but he wasn't. Do you think I haven't had such cases? Do you think only he was injured? I am also in this industry, as if I were to post all my deliberate clients and projects here, then life would be lacking, take care.

@4Marsupilami

Delete my company content now or i help you today.
Defamation can be done in different ways. The perpetrator's behavior may take the form of slander, either verbally or in writing. It can also be a gesture, or even a drawing or a sign. The basis for this type of act is most often untrue information provided intentionally - it means that the perpetrator is someone who knowingly humiliates or makes accusations against the aggrieved party. Pursuant to Art. 212 § 1 of the CC Ordinary defamation is punishable by a fine or a penalty of restriction of liberty.

And here we go again. I can post what I want where I want If I dont break forum rules. You are getting pathetic already.

And here we go again. I can post what I want where I want If I dont break forum rules. You are getting pathetic already.
I did not forbid you this, I repeat it for the last time and I advise you to read it comprehensively, I warn everyone on OTLAND to let them know that you are a couple, that's all, someone will need it, someone will not be useful. Nobody is offending anyone here, I didn't say a bad word to you, only that you raise your boyfriend's posts. I can sense this aggression

Another slander in my direction. I was accused of taking scripts from the Internet and selling them. Laughter in the room. Once upon a time, Salvart asked me to do something smaller. Then, after the work was done, he said that it was available on the Internet and he would not pay me for it. It was a small amount so I skipped it.

Another lie. Of course Discord shows the edited messages. Here is some message which I then edited.

msg.png

msg-edited2.png

So far, he has been satisfied with the cooperation. All the scripts worked for him. He makes me a trickster, despite the fact that he has the marks of it.

I've done all of my scripts, and he has the nerve to slander me.

I asked a few people with whom I worked recently to write something about our cooperation. 100% honest statements.

I did not forbid you this, I repeat it for the last time and I advise you to read it comprehensively, I warn everyone on OTLAND to let them know that you are a couple, that's all, someone will need it, someone will not be useful. Nobody is offending anyone here, I didn't say a bad word to you, only that you raise your boyfriend's posts. I can sense this aggression
You don't wanna see my aggresion, trust me. And it seems like you are very delicate person if you "sense" my normal messages as aggresive. I don't want you to draw any conclusions about my privacy ever again. Write about the case and get off me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back