• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sanchez |Mapping thread|

It's my first time creating a city from the ground up. Hope you guys like it.

PD8m3lT.png

BLmxHw5.png

fjrCsRO.png

MjYOvtA.png

g7ARE9m.png

LjGAncT.png

Still not sure if i like what i've done, prob gonna change some stuff..

Looking good dude, i like your style! What client are you using?:)

Welcome to check out my project m8

Shameless plug. kek

Love the mapping style. I would be happy to explore your map. Looks interesting, especially the tombs!

Why do you say that? See anything i did "wrong"? Just asking so i can know and improve and do it correctly the next time
I'd ignore such vague comments. Probably was just trying to up his message counter, lame asf. :D

Anyways, I like your style, especially the underground, tombs & firey biomes. Pretty sure I've asked this elsewhere already but what's the trick with the basins being in the floor? Different sprite? Or basin on lower level and actual floor is 1 floor higher?

I'd ignore such vague comments. Probably was just trying to up his message counter, lame asf. :D

Anyways, I like your style, especially the underground, tombs & firey biomes. Pretty sure I've asked this elsewhere already but what's the trick with the basins being in the floor? Different sprite? Or basin on lower level and actual floor is 1 floor higher?

I sure do care about my "Message Counter" atm. You got me.

I sure do care about my "Message Counter" atm. You got me.
I also had to look twice, but he's not quoting the chain of your post :p

Keep them going, I want to see more entries, keep improving yourself, with some more routine and experience your maps will look cleaner even if there is nothing wrong in specific!

Thanks bro! Some pictures are in 10.10 version, and some in 8.6 (not sure if that's what you're asking)
I'll be sure to check out your thread!

Love the mapping style. I would be happy to explore your map. Looks interesting, especially the tombs!
Thank u man! I'm thinking about releasing some of the maps to the comunity, since i don't use them anymore, and it's a shame to let the go into oblivion, maybe someone can make good use of them.

Makes me really happy to see such positive feedback from my maps! Thank u alot, it really makes me happy and want to keep mapping.
About the basin, are you talking about the ones in the desert tombs? If so, i will make a different comment showing you how it's done, but yeah, lower level, just stack basins untill the reach the upper level.

I also had to look twice, but he's not quoting the chain of your post :p

Keep them going, I want to see more entries, keep improving yourself, with some more routine and experience your maps will look cleaner even if there is nothing wrong in specific!

I always love to try new stuff in my maps, get some ideas from other people, or even other games. I'm a little slow on the postings because i no longer have a Server, so i just map when someone asks me for something, or when i feel like mapping my own city. But i'll try to post more stuff

I'm still learning on how to make citys, so take it easy with me guys.

"Kingsford Town"

WdG1P3Y.png

C50eAMZ.png

WELwgqH.png

d5M3IJm.png

PIuLL8R.png

qXnMEIy.png

Y3zfLT3.png

esfJ3tq.png

Kingsford Abandoned Village

"Sister Maragreth's Magic Shop"

fRzVLkp.png

oregyae.png

I'm still learning on how to make citys, so take it easy with me guys.

"Kingsford Town"

WdG1P3Y.png

C50eAMZ.png

WELwgqH.png

d5M3IJm.png

PIuLL8R.png

qXnMEIy.png

Y3zfLT3.png

esfJ3tq.png

Kingsford Abandoned Village

"Sister Maragreth's Magic Shop"

fRzVLkp.png

oregyae.png

simple good looking maps
good job
for which project are you doing these?

simple good looking maps
good job
for which project are you doing these?

Thanks man!
Not really a project, it's just my own custom map that i want to maybe one day create a server from it.
But it's probably never going to happend. So i just map for fun

Thanks man!
Not really a project, it's just my own custom map that i want to maybe one day create a server from it.
But it's probably never going to happend. So i just map for fun
How comes you are not releasing it to the community?
would use some of them for sure :D

How comes you are not releasing it to the community?
would use some of them for sure :D

Some of the maps i made were jobs for some servers, so i can't release those maps.
The ones i CAN release, i have to take some time off to deattach them from the whole map, because most of the map was not made by me, so i don't feel comfortable posting it as mine, so like the tombs and stuff i can just crop out and upload them.

And my map, maybe when it's all done i'll release. It's like, not even close to completion.

Back