• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sarahs Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it. its got a "rl tibia" feel to it but at the same time its more intrcate than that.

Lol, in sweden you have to be like 14 or something. Maybe 15, don't know exactly.

:( Not say that plx... Makes me want to be from Sweden and not from the US :( here you need to be 18 I think or 21 :(

Now I know why you changed your user name :)
I thought you changed cause your real name was Sarah... and you wore a... girl... lol

@mapping

Really nice... and the tree -> looks better. Has more... more... more.... MORE!
thats it MORE! Ooh More GREEN and with green we save the planet :D
think-green-2006.jpg

Sorry for the pICTURE :( I always wanted to do that... and no... Im not a Green Freak.

Last edited:
lol i had seen lots of your posts but didnt realised you where the sarah dean was talking about xD, walcam tro oltladns

edit: wait a minute, sarah is dean and where is dean now? he just disapiared?

I really love this work of art. Please post more!

Very silly? Fucking stay out of my threads if you don't like it. Honestly Serogan, your the worst mapper pretending to be the best. Pretty sure a blind kid could map better than you.

Very silly? Fucking stay out of my threads if you don't like it. Honestly Serogan, your the worst mapper pretending to be the best. Pretty sure a blind kid could map better than you.
You go girl!

Sorry i raged, but i just hate him with a passion it makes me want to hit him >:3

Well you say that about all my mapping, yet i see you posting nothing. And the only work you did post looked like it was made by a 5 year old. :/ Wanna have a mapping challenge? Winner can boast about how good they are, and loser can shut the hell up and never talk again? :3

i can show my mappings if u want

but if i will do it u will say its shit i know it

this is just "kidwithglassesand24/7hoursatpc" style

just go away and say "im the best and im jealous on serogan!"

Open your eyes, you are between 72,000 members that would love to vote who is the best mapper...!

Bloody hell mate! You can't be serious if you compare these with the pieces made by Saraah?!

http://i50.tinypic.com/1191dg3.png
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4337/rlx.png

I do admit that the bridge is solid work, but at least use proper edges, and if they do not exist - please use your imagination a bit more. I know you're an addict, but the crack(s) does not fit. Hehehe, that was rude, sorry.

I am in no way near to Saraah expertise and nor do I plan to be, but what I know is that she > you.

Yours truly,
Mr 24/7 at PC with glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back