• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sarahs Mappinn!

Bump.

Minimap.

2lwwtqg.png

I gotta be honest Sarah. Shape looks aweful :/ tbh

Same. :[ I'll try make a better shape but that's not first priority, Unless someone has a spare shape lying around.

Well, the shape does not look that bad. It just needs a bit more of the kinds of areas that would stand out - ie. a different coastline perhaps?

Who looks at the details when playing?

Just stfu?

I think what he meant by that, was the fact that the minimap in the game screen is not paid much attention to. Personally I do rather care for a pleasant and organised shape, however it is certainly not as important as the details on the map itself (at least that's what most of the players think). I think that's roughly what he meant.

I do not like limit myself with an already prepared shape of the continent, but since 'playing by ear' didn't work out for me very well, I might soon try that. If that's gonna be the case, then I'll probably make quite a few of them for starters. Anyway, Saraah, if I'll have any spares, I will let you know.

Regards
Sey~

Who looks at the details when playing?

Just stfu?

Why should i stfu? I'm just saying my opinion. I never said everyone thinks like that, just that I do. Respect that other people does not always think the way you do.:$

Saraah[ good color?:D Idk] - very nice mapping, but too much of "hangdable" flowers on your dragon cave, cause the dragons use the fire... they will burn the flowers down (sorry for low english!)

8/10

Keep working.

Saraah, if your planning to make a server I strongly suggest to plan everything and then start mapping. (shape does look bad :<)

Great work Saraah, I love the first post pictures.

Yeah! That floater is A M A Z I N G ! The rest is adequate.
<33 I love it.

Back