• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sarahs Mappinn!

what's floater o_O

edit: no, ther is 2 green pixals in thaR! D;

Made a whole cyc spawn today + larger amazon camp, and fixed dragon's a tad.

Here's a new gate I'm working on.

209jdrr.png

The gates seems a bit strange. I don't like the top wooden level sitting on the black walls. Well, it might be just me, but it ain't much of a realisting RPG.

Other than that, it seemed a rather good idea. Change the top and it'll be perfect.

Regards
Sey~

I'll try with darkwalls, It only took roughly 4 minute's, so more time = the better it'll get.

-edit-

ji2h6f.png

-edit-

Tested ingame, the wooden look's far better. :) I'll try fix it a bit though.

Last edited:
smpn48.png

Bumping.

Need help detailing bank, any ideas? :3 You will be the people playing so i want other opinion's. Also idea's on what to map next.

34isnb4.png

Give some papers, torches at wall the red tapestery, maybe dust bin and some chairs for clients waiting.

smpn48.png

Bumping.

Need help detailing bank, any ideas? :3 You will be the people playing so i want other opinion's. Also idea's on what to map next.

Sweet bank idea, I prefer this one over Tibias xD

Oh, and except for wall torches, there's no need for more detail :p

I'd honestly love it if you actually put three different NPCs in those slots, and made sure their conversations is in no way able to cross each others. Meaning you wouldn't be able to speak to one of the NPC unless you were at a certain position.

I'm guessing that's the main idea though.

@up

It's easy, just make the "listening range" 2(unless they count for diagonal too.. hmm.. lol)

If that doesn't work, getCreaturePoisition() will xD

I know how to do it, haha. But setting the range to 2 would most likely cause trouble as it probably counts diagonal as well (as you mentioned). However, you could check if the players x position is -2 from the NPC, if so, allow him to speak with the NPC.

In real life, you talk to one bank teller at a time so ye :p it should be like that for this bank systemz0rs

Indeed. Just because we most likely go back a few years with Tibia, doesn't mean things was structured and organised back in that time.

Argh, I hate to see this but need to tell you, this is pro stuffs, imo.. If we compare with my work, Mine is like noobish map with alot of no detail...
Know mapping takes long time :(

Back