• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Saving Private Ryan; Blu-Ray

I haven't seen the movie, but I can pretty much think that it's something in this direction, One american, thousands of arabs. One shot, 1000 dead. American walks out as a hero? or am I wrong?

It's not just 1 person, it's a squad of soldiers finding another soldier. And "arabs" was a bad example, but okay.

Why was it a bad example? I've seen shitload of american movies where one "SKIIILLLED" american shoot 50 arabs and surprisingly enough, all of these 50 men misses. It's not so hard to find such movies as, always. The american previals.. which is kinda boring after watching many movies where the same thing happens and the "bad" guys die.

But, this makes the american governments propaganda speach stronger.

I was just asking if this was that kind of a movie, not stating it is or that I've seen it.

Why was it a bad example? I've seen shitload of american movies where one "SKIIILLLED" american shoot 50 arabs and surprisingly enough, all of these 50 men misses. It's not so hard to find such movies as, always. The american previals.. which is kinda boring after watching many movies where the same thing happens and the "bad" guys die.

But, this makes the american governments propaganda speach stronger.

I was just asking if this was that kind of a movie, not stating it is or that I've seen it.

No, the friendly soldiers (semi-main characters that are in the squad the entire movie) dies. The main character (Tom Hanks) dies. Private Ryan gets saved and returns home.

Dude if you've never seen the movie, you should. It's NOTHING like 1 person killing 500 arabs and The End.

Back