• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Say Something Nice Above The Person Above

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

This is a simple game. You say something beautiful about the person above you and you also give him/her reputation point if you think that he said something really beautiful to the person above him/her ! If the person above you happen do be someone you don't like, just ignore it and say something nice anyway!

As there is none above me, I'll just tell something beautiful to everyone:
I love you all. How could I live without you ? :wub:

(you should also rep me because I love you, that is a very beautiful thing that not many people dare to say :$)

Last edited:
You're sexy <3

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Colandus again. no pls

You are a funny person that takes everything literally, it could be a positive thing. I wish we were best friends!

You are a funny person that takes everything literally, it could be a positive thing. I wish we were best friends!

You are so Nice so I tried to rep you 2 times now within 5 min but it didnt work <_<

Cool cow in your avatar! You are a true winner, Andy!

If that be your name :rolleyes:

You seem to be a cocky person, I somehow enjoy that. Cool! Keep it up! Amuse us with your fingers! :cool:

You've always been good to me, you're such a great person!

~I've been teaching you Arabic forever :D~

Back