• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammer selling maps: Highlander, Divine Angel, and some other names used too

Status
Not open for further replies.

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
beware, cause he sells maps with errors, with notorious differences.

1 ) First he sells a map without spawns (who the hell does that), and when telling he charges more money if "adding spawns", looool?

2) Then he send maps with lots of bugs like these:

aOwusZp.jpg

IIH5UaA.jpg

3) I compare the maps from youtube video for example (left) v/s maps he sent (right). His excuse was "you are paying cheap so I modified the map to receive what you should pay".
qwghB4M.jpg
FQ02ngg.jpg

If I had to say something: 'Dude if you dont want to sell your job "cheap", then dont sell at all... Your thirst of money makes you do stupid things'.

Atte.
Kito

Last edited by a moderator:

1 ) First he sells a map without spawns (who the hell does that), and when telling he charges more money if "adding spawns", looool?

aOwusZp.jpg

IIH5UaA.jpg

3) I compare the maps from youtube video for example (left) v/s maps he sent (right). His excuse was "you are paying cheap so I modified the map to receive what you should pay".
qwghB4M.jpg
FQ02ngg.jpg

If I had to say something: 'Dude if you dont want to sell your job "cheap", then dont sell at all... Your thirst of money makes you do stupid things'.

Atte.
Kito

Strange kito, I am always buying a map with him and I never had problems, normally the mapper sells his maps without spawn even, you are my colleague but I had to defend the mapper. Maybe it's personal with you then.

edit; Let's agree that, copying the map of the global will always have wrong details, indeed. I'm mapper and I know how hard it is

Strange kito, I am always buying a map with him and I never had problems, normally the mapper sells his maps without spawn even, you are my colleague but I had to defend the mapper. Maybe it's personal with you then.

edit; Let's agree that, copying the map of the global will always have wrong details, indeed. I'm mapper and I know how hard it is

Not at all, second chance and he selling maps without "spawns", that's not normal. Every map bought in the past, had the spawns, that's the normal.

Tu eres una basura que intenta dejar mal a las otras personas, yo he trabajado con el en sus mapas y nunca hemos tenido problemas. Tu mala reputación te la has ganado por ser una escoria de persona, intentas dejar en mal a personas e incluso robas mapas sin pagar, basura humana.

Hola ;)

Admito I made the maps with test server videos. And even the client told him that the maps are without respawn.

Note: You told me that you wanted the maps you sold them you gave me a price I accepted it and we stayed at 35 usd for some maps it's ok

My mistake was to send you the maps first and then say that my maps were wrong when all that is a lie because those maps are the same ones that I sold to ADM DE IMPERA
And the other ADMs and buyers
and I never had any claim and if I had to edit them they would be happy

But since I sent you the maps, they did not seem to you for details, it was ok I could have edited them again, but since you refused to pay 13usd for the maps, you did all this

but those who sold them know that all this is a lie

SO I DO NOT WORRY, CONTINUE WITH THE MAPS THAT I TOLD YOU AND THAT YOUR BAD FAME IS ACCOMPANYING YOU

Admito I made the maps with test server videos. And even the client told him that the maps are without respawn.

Note: You told me that you wanted the maps you sold them you gave me a price I accepted it and we stayed at 35 usd for some maps it's ok

My mistake was to send you the maps first and then say that my maps were wrong when all that is a lie because those maps are the same ones that I sold to ADM DE IMPERA
And the other ADMs and buyers
and I never had any claim and if I had to edit them they would be happy

But since I sent you the maps, they did not seem to you for details, it was ok I could have edited them again, but since you refused to pay 13usd for the maps, you did all this

but those who sold them know that all this is a lie

SO I DO NOT WORRY, CONTINUE WITH THE MAPS THAT I TOLD YOU AND THAT YOUR BAD FAME IS ACCOMPANYING YOU

If they do like "messy" stuff, and not completed stuff, is their problem, not mine. I am person who look up for details, I am perfeccionist. If I had paid first and saw those terrible maps, I would have done a chargeback, so even if I paid first or later, you wouldn't have the money at all.

Btw google translator is not a good tool to translate texts.

aOwusZp.jpg

IIH5UaA.jpg

qwghB4M.jpg
FQ02ngg.jpg

Atte.
Kito

what i thing you try
you are mistaken the other and editing map that is not yours just to not pay the guy he does a great job I have proof that his maps comes without bugs
I already bought a map of him and it came all right so he wants to steal the other and pay the guy already he will send the maps to you. for me you're being a thief wanting to steal the guy's job so be men and pay the guy he work for he maney and you try to got over he.

Attachments

Enjoy the bugged maps, a
what i thing you try
you are mistaken the other and editing map that is not yours just to not pay the guy he does a great job I have proof that his maps comes without bugs
I already bought a map of him and it came all right so he wants to steal the other and pay the guy already he will send the maps to you. for me you're being a thief wanting to steal the guy's job so be men and pay the guy he work for he maney and you try to got over he.

An opinion, and just wrong.

The map came with bugs, without spawns, and with differences.

I told him that and his answer was "you are paying not enough so I modified the map".

Those are thw facts, and now tell me ur opinion again.

So Highlander is still disturbing on this after a month, so I have decided to release the content map: feel free to use it!

Attachments

So Highlander is still disturbing on this after a month, so I have decided to release the content map: feel free to use it!

your attitude of divulging the private work of others, without authorization was not a nice idea, regardless of the situation

your attitude of divulging the private work of others, without authorization was not a nice idea, regardless of the situation

When I do threats, I comply.

I told him to stop publishing stuff on my social media networks and he didn't stopped.

If you want to f*ck up with me, know that I will do my best to kick back 100 times harder.

imho if you are selling something who you think it deserves a price and the other part don't want to pay for it just don't sell it. Decrease its quality to sell it cheaper never would be a good option, unless you said that at first

imho if you are selling something who you think it deserves a price and the other part don't want to pay for it just don't sell it. Decrease its quality to sell it cheaper never would be a good option, unless you said that at first
Agreed.

Maybe you don't use same Items.xml ? as your mapper.
Did u tell him to add spawns?
something you could do in the future is telling him to record what he done or share the screen with you.
and after pay if it looks good.

Kindly Regards Tjafs

Maybe you don't use same Items.xml ? as your mapper.
Did u tell him to add spawns?
something you could do in the future is telling him to record what he done or share the screen with you.
and after pay if it looks good.

Kindly Regards Tjafs

If a SQM tile is missing, then it's because it doesnt exist.

I have sent him my items.otb, there is no excuse.

Btw, sharing srceen is a good idea, thanks for tip!

Is dumb to decrease quality in a map "cuz" your buyer wasn't paying enough, if it wasn't enough then don't sell at all, rofl.

Also the normal thing is to sell maps without spawns.

Is dumb to decrease quality in a map "cuz" your buyer wasn't paying enough, if it wasn't enough then don't sell at all, rofl.

Also the normal thing is to sell maps without spawns.

True! That's exactly my point.

Dude you got the "gift of words" jahaha

@kito2
A few questions for clarification:
* How much did you offer to pay?
* Did you end up paying him anything or did you just take the map without paying him and then upload the map to everyone on here "because he was disturbing you on social media"?
* In which way was he disturbing you?
* Could you post a screenshot of the worst thing he's said about you to prove how horrible his disturbance was to you?

@Highlander
Why are you allegedly "disturbing him on social media" but haven't made a response here?
I'd like to hear your version of the story.

@kito2
A few questions for clarification:
* How much did you offer to pay?
* Did you end up paying him anything or did you just take the map without paying him and then upload the map to everyone on here "because he was disturbing you on social media"?
* In which way was he disturbing you?
* Could you post a screenshot of the worst thing he's said about you to prove how horrible his disturbance was to you?

@Highlander
Why are you allegedly "disturbing him on social media" but haven't made a response here?
I'd like to hear your version of the story.

• He asked 50 usd, I offered him 35 usd.
  • The story cronology and the point which he "disturbs" is shown below:
    • When he send the map and watched it, I noted there were a few missing tiles and respawns were not added.
    • I asked him to fix the bugs and add the respawns and he said no because I was paying about the half he asked (#1). Then I said I wont use their files, the business was over.
    • After this he started shouting out on my social media groups the problem "I've sent he maps, he didn't pay" (banned an account from social media #2) and "spamming content on my server to invite to play another OT where he sold his maps" (banned IP from my game #3). The story he told was kindly true, he was just missing the part that he sent about de 60% of the job.
    • I told him to stop spamming that incomplete information, otherwise I was going to expose him here at otland, and he continued (#3)... After exposing him, he stopped for a while and I threat him saying if he do this again, he would lose a lot since I have a really dark dark dark side (here I was alreay really pissed off).
    • After about a month, he keeps disturbing my social media complaining of this unsuccesful business (#4) and I comply with my threat: made him lose a lot by publishing his files.
    • After publishing files here, I banned him from social media and told him if you try to continue this war, I would expose much more... He continued spamming this info (#5) and posted it on Tibia King too and that's how the story ended.
  • Attached some screenshots.
  • As you can see, he disturbed me on 5 different escenarios, and now I totally f*cked up him by sharing now to the community it's content.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: e.e
you laugh me kito I work with people who know and not with children I never have problems with my clients and you have problems even on your own server many people speak ill of you I do not care what you do people who buy me and work with me is people who know not like you who do not know how to use a map remeres and if the detail was that I told you I can fix it You yourself got angry you said no this map is a badly detailed shit my comment was (STILL YOU PAY LITTLE YOU ANGRY) and from there you started throwing anger to not pay 13 usd for the maps FALCON, TASK DE WZ 4,5,6 (THEY DID NOT HAVE RESPAWN) Note: He already knew that the maps did not have respawn because I already work with the I did wz 4.5 and wz 6 it was made a friend which also came out angry and even sold their server chars and banned the ip also kito was the one you sold the maps to the server of reigns and you gave them with ferumbras hat in the map and then blamed the player for doing something wrong thing that you you did (NOTE) I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO WITHOUT CARING FOR ME XD I like how you talk about me And my name torments you for what a rat you are xd if you do not believe me look at mtibia's facebook and look at your critics

Different accounts and still doing this?

Btw I wont read your post.

If you keep trying to disturb me, remember I still got a few Task Warzones IV V VI to share to the public.

Now the threat is public and known by everyone who reads this. Will you continue on? Let the game begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back