Scammer selling maps: Highlander, Divine Angel, and some other names used too

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kito2, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Trala

Mr Trala Member

Best Answers:
    I would really really like to read your side of the story Pelotas, but your English is aids.

kito2 likes this.
  2. kito2

kito2 https://mtibia.online

Best Answers:
    True. I have to add that every single scammer I have exposed here on forums, ended banned and excluded from.the community.

3. Impera-Global

Impera-Global Member

Best Answers:
    @kito2

Since I exclude you from my friend list in discord, I decided to vent here. Kito, you already fuck*d my server once with those Ferumbras' hat and Gold Tokens that you hid on the ground a few weeks ago, with the map you sold me (you put fault in the mapper who are good and honest people), fuck*d with the mapper who sold for you the map Cheap and honestly that gave alot of work for him (I know that because I'm a mapper). A few minutes ago, you were trying to sell me a system for $500 (half of what you paid for, right? AHAHA fuc*ng liar), But I know that you only paid $200. 1000% certainty. You're opening a topic here, commenting badly about the mapper, but it's you who stole his money, besides the chargeback you still distributed his work for free, you're a d*sgrace persorn, stop this, you are wrong at all.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    God Of Pain likes this.
  4. God Of Pain

God Of Pain Member

Best Answers:
    I bought 2 maps of him and they came perfect, I find strange these accusations in this topic o_O :thinking:

kito2 likes this.
  5. kito2

Best Answers:
    You are confusing, the map which came with those items was previously bought from another mapper who I hired for first time. Since I didn't like the "size" of the map, I reworked it and removed the entire zone and recreated it... Since you didn't checked and you wanted to have the map at first, you had this problem... Next time better to check bro, that's why I didn't gave you any mapper contact since if they are not trustly persons, I prefer to not recommend them.

This mapper which Im exposing happened like this:
    Also I didn't pay and didn't charged back so it seems you are adding false part to this history.

Just try to continue by defending someone that you don't know really who is; this was the fact that I gave him a 2nd chance to work with me and he responded like this. I know that in the future you will be here exposing him, since he will do the same to you :p

PS: If I told you 1k usd was to giving you a dream price and stop asking for it. Even if I paid 1 usd for protocol 11.80 you are not going to able to buy it.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. gunz

gunz GunzOT Owner Premium User

Best Answers:
    kito2 seems like cool guy but little bit emotionally unstable.He spontaneously sent me message on discord that I am not good boi and he's gonna delete me. Very sad story. :(

7. kito2

Best Answers:
    It might be a personal stuff around here. This mapper was a tutor on my OT before who was talking to players that he had edited items, and I banned him.

As second chance; I told him to work again for me, but as a mapper, and he answered like that... Maybe some personal stuff. Who knows.

Thanks for support, but that topic is for another situation.

8. victor901982

victor901982 New Member

Best Answers:
    I have just bought a map from pelotas, and haven't have any problem with it. Its really hard to map a complete zone and just for 3 SQM that were missing, that you can easily fix by just copying and pasting you don't have to make a huge thing about it. Also I downloaded other maps made from him. Like falcon bastion, asura palace and its just a matter of editing some things, this maps are not 100% based on full tibia map, he actually says it on his post so if something is moved two SQMs up you can just easily fix them. To have a server you have to now how to edit maps, data packs, OTB. Not just copying and pasting someone else work and then publish their material.

Attached Files:

God Of Pain likes this.
  9. Andréew

Andréew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not to take part in any of this, but get over yourself already.
    Kito, You feel tricked. we get it. now let it go.
    You exposed the scammer, if he really is one. doesn't matter. This thread and all this "drama" sends bad vibes. we dont need bad vibes.
    so get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby whom got his candy stolen.

ps. Sorry for being harsh.

10. estebandroide

estebandroide New Member

Best Answers:
    save those pics and if he does that childish payment trick to you report it to paypal. I suggest you to contact right now

kito2 likes this.
  11. Azleh

Azleh www.PGalaxy.net

Best Answers:
    Kito always has been a thief, just he knows with who he needs to mess with (That's why he got some contacts on the otland staff to ignore the bullshit that he usually throws and that's why he never are going to get banished)... chileans like him and @Nubaza are just garbage to the ot community.

I remember when he tried to scam me with his tutor friend and he didn't make anything (and even i dossed his freaking server before and i got banned here on otland for that). Kito always has been ignored by important streamers and influencers of the tibia hispanic community because he only threats everyone else like he is a superior guy or something else.

Go ahead and retire bro, your server aren't going to be the same than it was before, your 80 onlines and the constant changes that you're doing to your server are a proof that you're desesperate to have the "great" server that you had on the 2012 or even before, lol.

@pelotas si te tira chargeback hablame que yo si tengo conocimiento de como ganarlos a estafadores frustrados "mastermind" como kito y hacer que pierda de manera easy, no por nada ya le gane uno antes ;)

Link de nuestro viejo drama:
    - Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    kito2 and estebandroide like this.
  12. Animera

Animera * * * * *

Best Answers:
    Aaah.. i see.. now it all makes sense to me! i do not understand Portugese.

13. kito2

Best Answers:
    Lets see, happened to you, but not to me... I totally changed my perspective about this thread at all, know I know why this happened:

I totally understand you, and I am really selfish in this situations, since I love drama and being in action, that's why I always have last word until:
    - "The thread got closed before I could check for last time".
    - No one else replies below me.

Otherwise I will keep replying and replying cause I love this, really dude... I love this, and a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
  14. cbrm

cbrm Just another mod Staff Member Global Moderator

Best Answers:
    This seems to be case in which both parts didn't handle the issue at hand in a mature way. I don't see how both of you expect credibility if you boast on threats and countermeasures that only makes us spectators and judges think this is an internal matter looking for supporters in order to make you feel justified.

Needless to say, this is an english forum and you are expected to communicate in this language, even me that I'm Latin American follow this rule. Unless it was one of those native chatboards that we have.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.