• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Scotland] TheRoxor1337.ath.cx

Onizuka

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to TheRoxor1337.ath.cx
Acc Page: TheRoxor1337

Yes this is just another Roxor server but this one will be different in many ways

Some Information:

Server hosted on an own pc in Scotland
24/7 ( close to it )

What will make this Roxor better then like 200 other Roxors?
There will be daily updates, you might think this is a joke but i am not joking, me and my friend will update the server daily, there will be always something uber cool new to it! so for sure you won't get bored!! Old spawns will be updated bigger and nicer detailed with many new features..

@to the Real Roxor owners, Sorry dudes for taking your using your image without permission, i hope you won't be offended, i was going to contact you and ask but it just flew outa my head...

So right at this moment i am mapping and adding new stuff to the server, hopefully i will be done today with it, so you can see that i don't bullshi& about what i say :]

Long story lol damn aww, Come and join TheRoxor1337.ath.cx

Exp:
1 to 20 4200x
21 to 30 2200x
31 to 50 1000x
51 to 80 600x
81 to 100 400x
101 to 120 220x
121 to 130 80x
151 to 170 50x
171 to 220 25x
221 to 250 13x
251 to 299 7x
300 to ... 5x

FAQ:
1. Donations will not be used, the server will use the items from new quests..
2. Do i look for GMS/tutors?
I might soon, depending on the amount of players..

Thats all then, come and join and Enjoy? :D

Regards,
Varneo..

Server crashed somewhere between 4-5 am, not sure what happened but it's on already..

Added
*Forum ( free, but works :p, you can make tutor applicatiosn and so on )
*New spell for promoted eds/ms ( ave vis, not an uber spell, hits lower then mas frigo anyways )
*New monsters, atm having problem something about wrong client mapped in and cant load map, fixing it atm..

^^

I don't like it at all, too boring, not many players..

yeh well, just starting :p

i know it might seem like just another roxor, but hold on when am finished with it xD

it will look like totally new server :p

Back