• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

22:07 Total: 203 players online. Most players ever online was 241 at Mon Apr 5 22:55:27 2010.

refresh:)

noooo not reported:(:p atleast ryan servers are fun and succesfull already in 3 days 60-70 active players playing. and we will see how long it stays online:) for sure 5 months~ long enough to have greath warsXD

btw i trade my items/cash on libera for cash on classic i may do acc trade too i got a 82 rp in libera. so just msg if your intrested

If assassinubzito says hes a retard then it must be true. After all, he contributed all these useless flame/whine posts. Nothing Remere did can ever top that.

If assassinubzito says hes a retard then it must be true. After all, he contributed all these useless flame/whine posts. Nothing Remere did can ever top that.

hmm maby there is one think what can "top" that. his lame excuse to close his server and let never hear of him again only a small letter on his webpage and writing with big letters GAME OVER rofl:p nice way to say goodbye yes.

The new ClassicTibia has reopened or is totally new, but there is something which is callled "invitation code". Where do i get that, wanna rejoin! :)

The new ClassicTibia has reopened or is totally new, but there is something which is callled "invitation code". Where do i get that, wanna rejoin! :)

it did not reopen? atleast the webpage for me is not working?

It was up for a few days, but you could only make acc with an invitation code, website is down now tho, but hopefully he will put it back up

Back