• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screens from Classictibia.com

I won't say there are not,but people login and logout,and somehow happends we all the time have 100+,except early mornings.Everyday a lot of ppl create new accounts,or characters,maybe some of them are mcers-but anyway-if they are,sooner or later they will be punished,when gms will look around for mcers,it's allways happening on this ots,and a lot of times I saw gurps or asprate were baning more then 10 ppl at same time and broadcast it.

20:54 Total: 186 players online. Most players ever online was 195 at Tue Mar 30 21:20:18 2010.

still u say 1 year?:)

^let make it to 7 months. oh and 20 of these accs are mc accounts;) since there is a bot going around that you can mc without having the same ip's. it just makes a new ip for your tibia client and you run 2 tibia client with 2 different ip's... i don't wanna say gm do nothing about mc because it is just hard to catch them. but like 10-20 mc accs online;)

cheaters get deleted eventually anyway :)

^read what i say again the mc bot is so created that it is almost not catchable since it makes you mc with 2 different ip's...

btw nice screensXD

entrance to one of epic quests:)

23:16 Total: 154 players online. Most players ever online was 195 at Tue Mar 30 21:20:18 2010.
was 170 at 15:00;)

@the epic quest did you already finish it or you will gather a team to finish it? and ifyou do make screens ofcourse:p

21:31 Total: 207 players online. Most players ever online was 214 at Fri Apr 2 22:09:53 2010.

7 months:)

Last edited:
me lost the battle:(((( anyways nice quest epic metalman told me he would have the helm soonXD

22:09 Total: 223 players online. Most players ever online was 241 at Mon Apr 5 22:55:27 2010.

:)

more and more are coming,u can be with us,the reall old tibians:)

Hussar down xD Lamusini,you might be next because i like your eq ;]]

5th April 2010 15:44:25 103 Wizard of Wisdom (unjustified) and Mystic (unjustified)

Back