• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshots from my Open tibia server (Soon Online)

hello the screens will be delayed even longer sorry but i promise it will be awesome!
i wanna also tell soon the new 8.7 spells will be added and real formula like rl tibia credits to realsoft!

Last edited:
already passsed over 8k however all the new spells got added and much more things!
loads of updates i only need to fix 3 scripts until i make screens!

I was saving my map until my laptop shutdown because of overheat. I lost a big part! I was almost done. However thanks for you're comments/support NOT!.

i recover a big part but i lost also a huge part.
I lost all quarters all 7 + the floors and 2 islands some buildings and remaps etc.(spoiled wich i was busy with)

I love the map!
It's so clean. I hate mappers that is spamming with grass tuffs and shit, that ain't clean man.
But this one, oh damn. Your server will really get anywhere!

Oh thanks a lot for your reaction but thats i am used with the 7.5 maping style, I lost a huge part but i try to remake it asap!

I got almost everything done however, I think its only fun to be vip so i want still add a few things before i want to put it online
give me some requests that i should add for non-vips.

Honestly you dont have to showoff every of ur hits '.'

@ontopic

Looks neat, simple.. you know how they say.. simple the best.. like it in 99,9% ways.. keep on rockin ^.^

28th March 2010

Server looks sick.. But tbh, how is it possible to loose the server 2-3 times and its been 9 months and its still "Soon online"... How about you finish that thing alrdy so we can play? >.>'

well sometimesi was thinking the same, however it doesn't go that fast, (yes 150x looks much) but i played once a evo server with x150 and it didn't go that fast as it look liked.
But we will see soon when the test server will be comming.. I have so much updates that i even added a log file. But the skull rates are reduced.

28th March 2010

Server looks sick.. But tbh, how is it possible to loose the server 2-3 times and its been 9 months and its still "Soon online"... How about you finish that thing alrdy so we can play? >.>'

well it was i am agressive so i destroyed my laptop but after first death i teached how to recover my files.. and it was soon online until i found out i had too-less so i kept updating it. But it is almost done.

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDD!
hehe.. Sorry that i didn't updatein a while but i am very busy after this update there will be a test server with 10players soon you can sign.. and the update is huge u will see soon!

the server was almost ready for test server but because i get kicked from house for few months i cannot work on it for a while... but i wont quit!