• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshots from my Open tibia server (Soon Online)

hehehe soon my new netbook arrives like the 100th time and i hope this one doesn''t emss up with the internet and such things etc.

i got some good news at start of 2011 january the company will double our speed connetion for a small fee
from 5mb to 10mb andi can already host 40-70 people lagless so maybe i canr each like 80-130?

Thread looks great. I like your screenshots, it's rare to find somebody still trying to make a server with new things in it. So, kudos, to you!
If you're having hosting problems, may I suggest renting a VPS? :)

Red

@up my favourite user posts here o_O Calm down calm down hehe!
Thanks a lot i am still working on it on my moms computer so i can''t edit website neither put screens however it goes good atm.
Also thanks for the hint but i don''t know what it is i try to google it hehe

edit:
found it already wich ram size and memory size etc you prefer for a map like 12mb map (wich is still growing).
and got maybe some ideas or hints about vps that i shoud know or something?

Last edited:
Can't wait.. When do you think you'll be able to post screenies?

Prest

I'll be waiting... Could you tell me what screenies will you add?

Prest

sure when i put them i PM you. btw i need somebody to put my screens on otfans need to get more watchers and reactions.
(if that isn''t illegal).

Well I don't have an otfans account, I checked the forum and don't like the 'style' of it. Also this website is more active, I'll stick here ;D

Prest

hehe agree but i there are more peoples who liked custom servers etc instead of rl map servers so i was wondering for their reactons. But no problem hehe maybe later i make it self when i have enough time to do that ^^

over 7k views \o/

after 180 posts in the same thread you can bet your sweet ass that everyone replying in here standing for at least 5 000 views, the rest is just people that's curious what's in this thread... and biggest part of the views probably comes from google users looking for something...

after 180 posts in the same thread you can bet your sweet ass that everyone replying in here standing for at least 5 000 views, the rest is just people that's curious what's in this thread... and biggest part of the views probably comes from google users looking for something...

soo true, well especially me, i get annoyed by this thread bump 24/7 :p so im just lazy to check it when its "new post" every one minute

Back