• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshots from my Open tibia server (Soon Online)

well it suits perfectly to you and if you dont like it why you just dont leave my thread..
He doesn't leave because "obvious troll is obvious", ignore him and stop feeding the troll!

Hint: There is a "Report Post" button , click it and report him.

Mhm since when is the title saying *Soon online!* lol

The first few pics looks awsome tho

soon online was since the first post but then i had not that much spawns and things i tought there isnt much customized so i kept updating updating and updating untill now the map is 8x bigger then before :)

another kid as waking up with otland and sleeping with otland? get a life lol this is a forum and i dont give a fuck even if i get banned some of u guys will probably laught the shit off when im banned but i would laught on urselves following stupid rules on forum and im too lazy to protect myself so hf

And im not trolling im replyng posts i've made as negative cant it be negative? do it rlly has to be positive? lmao you guys are funny, dont i got allowed to say my meanings? i cant fucking say ur not idiot when ur one

~sign~ Another day with a kid on a rage fit, look son, you can express negative feedback but there is a PROPER way to express it, the way you've been expressing it is wrong.
I have check some of your posts and it seems you're either jealous or you hate life, I'm going with that you hate life.

Oh yeah and about "Get a Life", I'm guessing you're advising that to yourself, right? Because for what I can see the only life you seem to "Live" is the Tibia life since this search suggests so >>384601.

dont i got allowed to say my meanings? i cant fucking say ur not idiot when ur one
I do not know to whom is that meant to, if it was towards me, I don't mind, you see I don't let little kids get to me and I don't "Nerd Rage" either.

I hope this teaches you more that what you have learnt in your entire life.
Have a nice day!

I've called my provider and they said they couldn't create a static ip adress, its only for bussiness accounts. But good news i've already registered to another internet provider with 25mbs instead of 5 mbs it will start on 10 february wich is 3 weeks but then there is already a chance that i am inactive for a while. And i cannot afford any vps or any dedicated server. And i trost no hosters, because the most are thieves. So i think all we can do is to wait untill i can host and when i earned some money that i can buy a dedicated server or something like that.