• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

script anty red skull

manggo

Reaction score
GitHub
Bambik
hi, can someone do a script for me that will type the command "!remover" when we have 8 kills and at 9 use an item with ID 1234?

auto 200 foreach 'newmessages' $frag if [$frag.content ? 'the murder of'] {set $fragcount [$fragcount+1] | if [$fragcount >= 8] say '!remover'}

long time since I used elfbot but should work

Try this one
Code:
auto 200 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $frag if [$frag.content ? 'the murder of'] {set $fragcount [$fragcount+1] | if [$fragcount > 8] {say !remover} | wait 1000 | {useitem 1234}
But you should try requesting this at Elfbot forums (Incase you're using Elfbot) Because you never mentioned it.

Last edited:
Because the above reply by Cafumbre posted a script for Elfbot and you never said anything like (I am not using Elfbot), I wonder how he even knew/guessed you're using Elfbot?
BTW I edited the hotkey above, Didn't see the part where you need it to use an item after casting !remover command.

Last edited:
I was just not suggesting this.
That's why I thought it was a universal solution 😅

So which bot are you using? I am confused.

Try this
Lua:
local m = macro(1000, "Anti RS", function() end)
local frags = 0

onTextMessage(function(mode, text)
    if not m.isOn() then return end
    if not text:lower():find("warning! the murder of") then return end
    info(text)
    frags = frags + 1
    if frags > 8 then
        say("!remover")
        g_game.use(1234)
    end
end)

Last edited: