• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter Here!

I can script, im not super advanced but I'll script new spells for you, with multiple effects, i can script effects on weapons, new monsters, etc... Log on your msn you already added me on msn messenger, download msn messenger ;p

I can script, im not super advanced but I'll script new spells for you, with multiple effects, i can script effects on weapons, new monsters, etc... Log on your msn you already added me on msn messenger, download msn messenger ;p

Those are basics buddy, basics.

Well I can script some advanced stuff. Tell me WHAT you need and I'll tell you if I can script it.

and what about my application for your mapping job. im a good mapper. download msn messenger and ill send u some pics of my maps.

Lol, have you released any scripts? Can you show us an example? More detail yourself also, like you sound like a noob.

"Hi, im scripter add me: [email protected]"

Like, really.

And notice how noobs just post here? (Accept for me :D)

Back