• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

scripting error

Tyhawk master

Reaction score
i am gettting a error when trying to import a monster into Remeres map edit.
Crying damson 0.3.6 - Tibia 8.6 -
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Spiddle" namedescription="Spiddle" race="venom" experience="15000" speed="240" manacost="250"/>
    <health now="12000" max="12000"/>
    <look type="21" head="20" body="30" legs="40" feet="50" corpse="5990"/>
    <targetchange interval="2000" chance="0"/>
    <strategy attack="5" defense="0"/>
    <flags>
        <flag summonable="1"/>
        <flag attackable="1"/>
        <flag hostile="1"/>
        <flag illusionable="1"/>
        <flag convinceable="1"/>
        <flag pushable="1"/>
        <flag canpushitems="0"/>
        <flag canpushcreatures="0"/>
        <flag targetdistance="1"/>
        <flag staticattack="90"/>
        <flag runonhealth="0"/>
        <flag skull="red"/>
</flags>
    <attacks>
        <attack name="melee" interval="5" skill="5" attack="5"/>
    </attacks>
    <defenses armor="2" defense="3"/>
    <elements>
    <element firePercent="-10"/>
    </elements>
    <loot>
        <item id="2463" countmax="1" chance="50000"/>
        <item id="2467" countmax="1" chance="100000"/>
        <item id="2457" countmax="1" chance="50000"/>
        <item id="2383" countmax="1" chance "50000"/>
    </loot>
</monster>

Can you summon the monster in-game? The only thing I see weird is the skull = red.. I would think that would be a number instead of words. But idk.

Code:
<monster name="Spiddle" namedescription="Spiddle" race="venom" experience="15000" speed="240" manacost="250"/>

You have a '/' closing the monster at the end of the line. It won't load past that and thus cannot load looktype, etc. remove the /

Code:

You have a '/' closing the monster at the end of the line. It won't load past that and thus cannot load looktype, etc. remove the /
I saw that as well, but wasn't sure if it was supposed to be there. :p

easiest way to check is open it in notepad++ and set the language to xml, it'll show scopes and make it pretty obvious where the errors occur :3

I was originally but then I switched to my computer to troubleshoot a script in pm xD I've been dying for an advanced text editor for ios :c

i used that website but it said there was a problem on the first line therefore i copied the script from another monster and changed it to how i like. Thanks for your help tho.

Back