• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripting service (request and you will get it)

Doggynub

LUA / C++
Reaction score
Well, let me start by this...... I am not working for servers because I have tried this many times and I failed, always work for a while then I stop because of me not active, because i got bored of the owner or because requests started to be really annoying.

It is a payed service because sometimes ppl ask for scripts and when it is done they say that they thought it is for free.

So I decided that i can make scripts for different server owners whom I will not have direct contact with them, just he request and I reply script in a pm.

Expect me not to be very active by that i mean i will open once or twice per day to check the thread, so if you posted while i am not online expect an answer in a day by max, but if I am online then should be a couple of hours depend on script.

( no real tibia quests scripts )

* Rules to request:

You should just make your request in details , If i found loss of information from your side I won't reply to that request. :$

Last edited:
hey,
I request a script for an globalevent that shows the effect 168 and 168 on the server to simulate rain
greatz Marc

Hy DoggyNub :D You Might Know Me I'm Raiga We Talked A Lil In ForgottenL.SE
Well My Frind Is In Need Of A Script He Pays :p Msg Me Or Him

Hello,

I am needing a Mod Lua Script that will randomly create rare items. With +ML and + skills, Like +1 Swording and makes your swording 91 instead of 90.

Think you can do this?

Paying 20$ Paypal.

Doggynub has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

btw, i need a jail script added with anti-bot, and with several positions on the table to select a random

http://otland.net/f81/talkaction-creatureevent-antibot-system-126461/
http://otland.net/f132/i-need-anti-bot-system-script-144559/

basicly, if the player dosnt answer the question, automaticly send to jail for 20 mins
if a player its black school and without pz send it to jail
and a table of time for the lapse of this event, if they do it again, something like

for i,j do

local time {20,30,40,50,60,120,24,48,72,bann}

to be the banishment of that character, msg me when you have it, to test it, and if it works ill give u the money :)

couldnt sent you my request so here it is :)

table pos = {1=2132 12321 24342,2=21323 213213 23123...} or how ever you want to do it

PLEASE TRANSFORM YOUR POST onMove Advanced to 0.3.6 PLEASE MAN !!!!!!

Srry I had exams this week I will be free tomorrow to retaks requests.

Only one error in post 0.3.6 onMoreVeryAdvanced:
32898110.png

Please man solve it..
Thanks!

Can u edit a function in C++ of onLookPlayers and show his main city, example:
You see |NAME|. He is a |VOCATIONDESCRIPTION|. He is of |TEMPLE/CITYRESIDENCENCENAME|.
Please man !! i need edit x.x, is hard, but u are an expert

To make a request just pm me with your request and email for further discussion.

PROMO : Next script will cost 2$pm me :) "as a celebration for the tenth user"

Doggynub, i have a serious error x.x!

http://otland.net/f35/creatureevent-onmove-very-advanced-134016/index4.html

when the players put the unique item (example of any itemID), to his depot, and the players put a moveable bag (example 1987) in his depot, move the unique item to his bag, and later can move the 1987 with container UniqueItem and it's possible move >.<
Undestood?
Unique item -> In Bag -> Move Bag to Floor (Player can Move Unique Items >.<)

Can u give me a good script of this system¿?
very thanks >.>

Back