• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripts to Elemental Spheres Quest

It's a waste of time to do a quest since 2 years or w/e. Get some other quest idea or from real tibia and request it.

I put that quest on mine map now i will make the script if made him work will help you to do too...
But maybe mine script dont will do same things like tibia lets make to see ...

o_O Are you doing these scripts? :)

Yeah but im working hard cause thats affect mine enchant items cause you use enchant gems on machine and i can edit him im fix and edit last make enchant and machine works i will made the scripts for quest
Relax and give me a time to do that :thumbup:

Today i fexed mine enchant system and now i will begin on make machine works with enchant gem

great:thumbup:

Im on busy but i think i will release thats soon im due around 60% of the quest just fault few things like elements machine, ground summoner elemental, lever teleport to lord of elements(easy), lever to sumon lord of elemental and finish arkulius scripts(Arkulius i made 80% just need finish).
And the most important test mine scripts ... :D
I think will release the script maybe tomorrow. :blink::thumbup:

See you soon :peace:

i will never just made scripts if i made a quest will do full quest ... :D
I has made Elemental like rl tibia with npc ARKULIUS and scripts like tibia is :thumbup:
Will work on him now and will try finish today ^_^

Back