• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripts to Elemental Spheres Quest

I made around 70-80 % from that quest i already do ARKULIUS(100%), Machine(100%), Element Machine(100%), killStorage(100%), Obsidian Knife(100%) and 1st Lever Teleport(100%)

Need to do 2nd lever, teleport just can used when LoE has been killed, Soil Script. (Any one can help me):D

Any one can give me a ligth for script the soil script whow i do that.:
Code:
The best technique to make full use of your soils is to place each of them on the floor beside each of the 8 holes, ice cubes, mushrooms etc, it depends on your vocation which of these you will have in your realm, but it will be easy to tell because there will be a large room with no monsters that spawn, in the center of the room will be an obelisk or some sort of statue which is surrounded by the mushrooms etc. The reason you want to place your soils on the ground next to these 8 mushrooms, or ice cubes etc, is because you will need to quickly use a soil on each of the designated areas and this is simply the fastest way to do so. After the soils are at the side of the place you will use then, lure 2 monsters to near the circle and kill both out of the circle ( so that you can quickly activate your 8 soils by using them on the 8 maked places, then throw 1 single body of a slain elemental into the circle and it will summon the overlord of your element.

After you use the first soil in the pillar, you will have 2 minutes to kill the boss, and if you kill it before this time end, you can throw another dead body inside the circle making another boss appear. By repeating this procedure, usualy is possible to spawn 4 bosses during this 2 minutes. Have in mind you cannot spawn more than one boss per time. Is important to enphasize that the 2 minutes start to count at the moment you use the first soil, so if you take long to use the other soils you will waste precious time.

@Slaktaren i do that bro but just one player will get the storage who has killed LoE and anothers ? ...

I need help to do the soils and when you kill x monster on soils area do sumon the Overlords (fire,ice,terra,energy), like tibia, to LoE i dont know what i will do i want to make full quest like tibia

Last edited:
@Slaktaren

See mine scripts from elemental quest
Thats is what i do at now now i need do LoE Teleport for just teleport players if LoE has been killed, Lever on LoE room, lever to go to LoE room and soil scripts i do thats like tibia i want to make all quest same like tibia can you help me we can make maybe :thumbup:

Teleport inst important maybe i can do teleport to just to clean room if players leave room

Machine.lua
Code:
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
PallyPos = {x=33262, y=32201, z=13},  
SorcerPos = {x=33180, y=32198, z=13},  
DruidPos = {x=33329, y=32075, z=13},  
KninaPos = {x=33086, y=32094, z=13},  
messNotGem = "You can't have enchanted gem for you profession.", 
messNotArk = "You can't proceed, go back and talk with Arkulius.", 
effect = 11 --you can test effects with !z command (ex. !z 23) 
} 
--/CONFIG 	

local machUSE = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.machStorage)
    if item.uid == config.machUID and machUSE == -1 then
	 doPlayerSendCancel(cid,config.messNotArk)
	end
	elseif item.uid == config.machUID and machUSE >= 1 then	
		if isPaladin(cid) and item.itemid == 7759 then
		 doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
         doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, config.effect) 
		 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.machStorage, machUSE + 1)		 
	    elseif isSorcerer(cid) and item.itemid == 7760 then
	    elseif isDruid(cid) and item.itemid == 7761 then
		elseif isKnight(cid) and item.itemid == 7762 then
	elseif item.uid == config.machUID and machUSE == 21 then
         if isPaladin(cid) then	
		 doTeleportThing(cid, config.PallyPos)
		 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.machStorage, machUSE - 20)
	     elseif isSorcerer(cid) then
		 doTeleportThing(cid, config.SorcerPos)
         elseif isDruid(cid) then
		 doTeleportThing(cid, config.DruidPos)
	     elseif isKnight(cid) then
		 doTeleportThing(cid, config.KninaPos)
	else
	 doPlayerSendCancel(cid,config.messNotGem)
	end

end
 end

Elementalmachine.lua
Code:
--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG 	

local ArkUSE = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.arkStorage)
    if item.aid == config.EmachAID and ArkUSE < 1 then
	end
	elseif item.uid == config.EmachUID and ArkUSE == 1 then
	if isPaladin(cid) and item.itemid == 8300 then
		 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.emachStorage, 1)
	    elseif isSorcerer(cid) and item.itemid == 8304 then
	    elseif isDruid(cid) and item.itemid == 8305 then
		elseif isKnight(cid) and item.itemid == 8306 then
	else
	end

end

arkulius.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)                        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)                     end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                end
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink()                                    end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
        if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
                return false
        end

--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
messNotGem = "You can't proceed, go back and talk with Arkulius.", 
messdontDo = "You can't proceed, you need kill your Elemental Overlord.", 
} 
--/CONFIG		

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid

if msgcontains(msg, 'hi') then			
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.machStorage) == -1 and talkState[talkUser] == 0 then
		npcHandler:say("...then I could transform a spell to bend... How can anyone expect me to work under these conditions?? What do you want?", cid)
	    talkState[talkUser] = 1
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.overStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 6 then
        npcHandler:say("...then I could transform a spell to bend... How can anyone expect me to work under these conditions?? What do you want?", cid)	
        talkState[talkUser] = 7
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.lordStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 8 then
        talkState[talkUser] = 9	
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'Alverus') then        
	if talkState[talkUser] == 1 then	
		doNPCTalkALot({"It happened while he carried out an experiment concerning the creation of the elemental shrines. I still get goose bumps just by thinking of it. ...", "You need to know about the process of creating an elemental shrine to understand it completely, but I don't want to go into detail now. ...", "Anyway, his spell had a different outcome than he had planned. He accidentally created an Ice Overlord, pure living elemental ice, who froze him in a blink of an eye."}, 10000, cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 2	
		end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'shrines') then  
	if talkState[talkUser] == 2 then
	    doNPCTalkALot({"The creation of the elemental shrines is a really complex matter. They are actually nodes, locations where the matching elemental sphere is very close. ...", "The shrine itself is like a portal between our world and the elemental sphere and enables us to use the elemental energy emerging from it."}, 10000, cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 3			
		end
	elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sphere') then  
	if talkState[talkUser] == 3 then	
        doNPCTalkALot({"There are four spheres we know of: ice, fire, earth and energy. ....<mumbles> Hmmm, should I ask or not?....The heck with it! Now that you know about the spheres ...", "I found a way to visit them. It's VERY dangerous and there is a decent chance that you won't come back BUT if you succeed you'll write history!!! Ask me about that mission if you're interested."}, 10000, cid)
        talkState[talkUser] = 4	 		
		end
	elseif msgcontains(msg, 'mission') then		
    if talkState[talkUser] == 4 then
	if getPlayerLevel(cid) < 100 then	
	    npcHandler:say("I'm sorry this task is highly dangerous and I need experienced people for it.", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
	elseif getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 100 then
		doNPCTalkALot({"Okay, listen closely: First of all, you need to gather 20 enchanted amethysts in order to go to the energy sphere. Deep under the academy, one floor below the elemental shrines, there is a machine. Put the gems in there and activate it. ...", "Once you got there, find a way to gather elemental energy in any form. You will face energy elementals, that's for sure, but I don't know how the energy is stored. ...", "Anyway, there should be a way to use that energy and strengthen one of the elementals. If my calculations are right, you will create an Energy Overlord who hopefully will consist of some sort of 'concentrated' energy. ...", "THAT'S what we need!! Are you in on it?"}, 10000, cid)
        talkState[talkUser] = 5	
    elseif getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8300) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8304) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8305) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8306) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 7 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.OverStorage) == 1 then
    	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.arkStorage, 1)
		talkState[talkUser] = 8	
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  FLAWLESS ICE CRYSTAL ! Now you need to find a knight, a druid and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an ETERNAL FLAME! Now you need to find a knight, a druid and a paladin who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  MOTHER SOIL! Now you need to find a knight, a paladin and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
        doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  PURE ENERGY! Now you need to find a druid, a paladin and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)	
	else
	    doPlayerSendCancel(cid,config.messdontDo) 
		end
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.lordStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 9 then
        npcHandler:say("AMAZING!! I'm going to start immediately with the research. If it turns out the way I expect it, Alverus will be revived soon!! Here, take this as a reward and try to collect more of this substance. I'll make you a good offer, I promise.", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.arkStorage, 2)
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid,8853,1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid,8867,1)
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid,8869,1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid,8883,1)        
	    end
		end
	elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') then  
	if talkState[talkUser] == 5 then	
        npcHandler:say("Good, don't waste time! Come back here when you have the elemental object!", cid)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.machStorage, 1)			
		talkState[talkUser] = 6	 		
		end

end
end
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

killStorage.lua
Code:
local v = {
	["Ungreez"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Ungreez now you are able to preceed to next mission!", storage = 1290, storageValue = 6},
    ["Fire Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Fire Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Earth Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Earth Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Energy Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Energy Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Ice Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Ice Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Lord of the Elements"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned  Lord of the Elements go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1404, storageValue = 1},	
	["Koshei The Deathless"] = {message = "You had killed Koshei The Deathless now you can get your prize!", owned = "You already have killed Koshei The Deathless go and get your prize!", storage = 21187, storageValue = 1}
}
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
    if (isPlayer(cid) == true) and (isMonster(target) == true) then
	local monster = v[getCreatureName(target)]
	if monster then
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,monster.storage, monster.storageValue)
			doCreatureSay(cid, monster.message, TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		end
	end
	return true
end

ObsidianKnife.lua
Code:
local config = {
	level = 2
}

local SKINS = {
	-- Minotaurs
	[2830] = {25000, 5878},
	[2871] = {25000, 5878},
	[2866] = {25000, 5878},
	[2876] = {25000, 5878},
	[3090] = {25000, 5878},

-- Lizards
	[4259] = {25000, 5876},
	[4262] = {25000, 5876},
	[4256] = {25000, 5876},

-- Dragons
	[3104] = {25000, 5877},
	[2844] = {25000, 5877},

-- Dragon Lords
	[2881] = {25000, 5948},

-- Behemoths
	[2931] = {25000, 5893},

-- Bone Beasts
	[3031] = {25000, 5925}

}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

-- Lord of the Elements
    if  itemEx.itemid == 9009 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,1404) == 1 then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid,1404,2)
        doPlayerAddItem(cid,8310,1)
		doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_GROUNDSHAKER)
		return true
	end

if(getPlayerLevel(cid) < config.level) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have to be at least Level " .. config.level .. " to use this tool.")
		return true
	end

local skin = SKINS[itemEx.itemid]
	if(not skin) then
		doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
		return true
	end

local random, effect = math.random(1, 100000), CONST_ME_GROUNDSHAKER
	if(random <= skin[1]) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, skin[2], 1)
	elseif(skin[3] and random >= skin[3]) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, skin[4], 1)
	else
		effect = CONST_ME_POFF
	end

doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, effect)
	doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, itemEx.itemid + 1)
	return true
end

Last edited:
@Slaktaren

Thats is what i do at now now i need do LoE Teleport for just teleport players if LoE has been killed, Lever on LoE room, lever to go to LoE room and soil scripts i do thats like tibia i want to make all quest same like tibia can you help me we can make maybe :thumbup:

Teleport inst important maybe i can do teleport to just to clean room if players leave room

Machine.lua
Code:
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG 	

end
         if isPaladin(cid) then	
         elseif isDruid(cid) then
	else
	end

end
 end

Elementalmachine.lua
Code:
--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG 	

end
	else
	end

end

arkulius.lua
Code:
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)                        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)                     end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                end
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink()                                    end
                return false
        end

--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG		

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.machStorage) == -1 and talkState[talkUser] == 0 then
	    talkState[talkUser] = 1
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.overStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 6 then
        talkState[talkUser] = 7
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.lordStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 8 then
        talkState[talkUser] = 9	
        end
		doNPCTalkALot({"It happened while he carried out an experiment concerning the creation of the elemental shrines. I still get goose bumps just by thinking of it. ...", "You need to know about the process of creating an elemental shrine to understand it completely, but I don't want to go into detail now. ...", "Anyway, his spell had a different outcome than he had planned. He accidentally created an Ice Overlord, pure living elemental ice, who froze him in a blink of an eye."}, 10000, cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 2	
		end
	    doNPCTalkALot({"The creation of the elemental shrines is a really complex matter. They are actually nodes, locations where the matching elemental sphere is very close. ...", "The shrine itself is like a portal between our world and the elemental sphere and enables us to use the elemental energy emerging from it."}, 10000, cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 3			
		end
        doNPCTalkALot({"There are four spheres we know of: ice, fire, earth and energy. ....<mumbles> Hmmm, should I ask or not?....The heck with it! Now that you know about the spheres ...", "I found a way to visit them. It's VERY dangerous and there is a decent chance that you won't come back BUT if you succeed you'll write history!!! Ask me about that mission if you're interested."}, 10000, cid)
        talkState[talkUser] = 4	 		
		end
	    npcHandler:say("I'm sorry this task is highly dangerous and I need experienced people for it.", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
		doNPCTalkALot({"Okay, listen closely: First of all, you need to gather 20 enchanted amethysts in order to go to the energy sphere. Deep under the academy, one floor below the elemental shrines, there is a machine. Put the gems in there and activate it. ...", "Once you got there, find a way to gather elemental energy in any form. You will face energy elementals, that's for sure, but I don't know how the energy is stored. ...", "Anyway, there should be a way to use that energy and strengthen one of the elementals. If my calculations are right, you will create an Energy Overlord who hopefully will consist of some sort of 'concentrated' energy. ...", "THAT'S what we need!! Are you in on it?"}, 10000, cid)
        talkState[talkUser] = 5	
    elseif getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8300) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8304) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8305) == 1 or getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8306) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 7 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.OverStorage) == 1 then
		talkState[talkUser] = 8	
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  FLAWLESS ICE CRYSTAL ! Now you need to find a knight, a druid and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an ETERNAL FLAME! Now you need to find a knight, a druid and a paladin who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
		doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  MOTHER SOIL! Now you need to find a knight, a paladin and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)
        doNPCTalkALot({"Impressive!! Let me take a look.......Ahh, an  PURE ENERGY! Now you need to find a druid, a paladin and a sorcerer who also completed this first task. ...", "Go down in the cellar again. I prepared a room under the academy where it should be safe. Your task is to charge the machines with the elemental substances and summon the LORD OF THE ELEMENTS. ...", "When you use an obsidian knife on it's corpse you hopefully get some of the precious neutral matter. It's the only way to revive my dear friend Alverus!!"}, 10000, cid)	
	else
		end
	elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.lordStorage) == 1 and talkState[talkUser] == 9 then
        npcHandler:say("AMAZING!! I'm going to start immediately with the research. If it turns out the way I expect it, Alverus will be revived soon!! Here, take this as a reward and try to collect more of this substance. I'll make you a good offer, I promise.", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
	    end
		end
        npcHandler:say("Good, don't waste time! Come back here when you have the elemental object!", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 6	 		
		end

end
end
end

killStorage.lua
Code:
local v = {
	["Ungreez"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Ungreez now you are able to preceed to next mission!", storage = 1290, storageValue = 6},
    ["Fire Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Fire Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Earth Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Earth Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Energy Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Energy Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Ice Overlord"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned Ice Overlord go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1402, storageValue = 1},
	["Lord of the Elements"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned  Lord of the Elements go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1403, storageValue = 1},	
	["Koshei The Deathless"] = {message = "You had killed Koshei The Deathless now you can get your prize!", owned = "You already have killed Koshei The Deathless go and get your prize!", storage = 21187, storageValue = 1}
}
	if monster then
		end
	end
	return true
end

ObsidianKnife.lua
Code:
local config = {
	level = 2
}

local SKINS = {
	-- Minotaurs
	[2830] = {25000, 5878},
	[2871] = {25000, 5878},
	[2866] = {25000, 5878},
	[2876] = {25000, 5878},
	[3090] = {25000, 5878},

-- Lizards
	[4259] = {25000, 5876},
	[4262] = {25000, 5876},
	[4256] = {25000, 5876},

-- Dragons
	[3104] = {25000, 5877},
	[2844] = {25000, 5877},

-- Dragon Lords
	[2881] = {25000, 5948},

-- Behemoths
	[2931] = {25000, 5893},

-- Bone Beasts
	[3031] = {25000, 5925}

}

-- Lord of the Elements
		return true
	end

doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have to be at least Level " .. config.level .. " to use this tool.")
		return true
	end

if(not skin) then
		return true
	end

else
		effect = CONST_ME_POFF
	end

return true
end

Could someone finish it? :)

Could someone finish it? :)

i will try bro but its a hard to work that
i think on idea to do all things but wil need help with soil script o dont have idea for do it works like tibia

And another problem i dont make all quest work thats mines scripts i dont test they just write i think had problems but will fix soon ... I think arkulius inst work whow i like but will make all works like tibia

Last edited:
I might be able to script this for you sometime this weekend if you can wait ;D

Hey can you do that?

Or just try finish it:
@Slaktaren

Machine.lua
Code:
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG 	

end
         if isPaladin(cid) then	
         elseif isDruid(cid) then
	else
	end

end
 end

Elementalmachine.lua
Code:
--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG 	

end
	else
	end

end

arkulius.lua
Code:
local talkState = {}
                return false
        end

--CONFIG 
local config = { 
machUID = 1400,  
machStorage = 1400,
arkStorage = 1401,
overStorage = 1402,
emachAID = 1403,
emachStorage = 1403,  
lordStorage = 1404,
resStorage = 1405,
res2Storage = 1406,
} 
--/CONFIG		

talkState[talkUser] = 1
        talkState[talkUser] = 7
        talkState[talkUser] = 9	
        end
		talkState[talkUser] = 2	
		end
		talkState[talkUser] = 3			
		end
        talkState[talkUser] = 4	 		
		end
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
        talkState[talkUser] = 5	
		talkState[talkUser] = 8	
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
	else
		end
		talkState[talkUser] = 0	
		if isPaladin(cid) then
		elseif isDruid(cid) then
	    end
		end
		talkState[talkUser] = 6	 		
		end

end
end
end

killStorage.lua
Code:
local v = {
	["Lord of the Elements"] = {message = "Congratulations you are owned  Lord of the Elements go and report Arkulius!", storage = 1404, storageValue = 1},	
}
	if monster then
		end
	end
	return true
end

ObsidianKnife.lua
Code:
local config = {
	level = 2
}

local SKINS = {
	-- Minotaurs
	[2830] = {25000, 5878},
	[2871] = {25000, 5878},
	[2866] = {25000, 5878},
	[2876] = {25000, 5878},
	[3090] = {25000, 5878},

-- Lizards
	[4259] = {25000, 5876},
	[4262] = {25000, 5876},
	[4256] = {25000, 5876},

-- Dragons
	[3104] = {25000, 5877},
	[2844] = {25000, 5877},

-- Dragon Lords
	[2881] = {25000, 5948},

-- Behemoths
	[2931] = {25000, 5893},

-- Bone Beasts
	[3031] = {25000, 5925}

}

-- Lord of the Elements
		return true
	end

return true
	end

if(not skin) then
		return true
	end

else
		effect = CONST_ME_POFF
	end

return true
end

i think on idea to do all things but wil need help with soil script o dont have idea for do it works like tibia

And another problem i dont make all quest work thats mines scripts i dont test they just write i think had problems but will fix soon ... I think arkulius inst work whow i like but will make all works like tibia

and? :p

When will you finish it?

@Lenidas
I dont know bro i trying but i found a lot of problems on scripts but will do it i want thats quest working on mine server too ...
Im think in show all mine work for who wants help to finish i do it 3 days last but anyone give ideas or give help ... =(
Is too dificult do that without help Otserv dont give me money i need work .. im just work on script around 1 hour for day ... +/-
If any one can help me im glad to him ... =)

mayby this help end this script quest
Lua:
local grzybyPos = {
{x=123, y=123, z=7, stackpos=1},    -- Stackpos: odległość tego grzyba od ziemi. Jeżeli ustawisz 1, to grzyb jest bezpośrednio na ziemi
{x=123, y=123, z=7, stackpos=1},
{x=123, y=123, z=7, stackpos=1}
}
local monsterPos = {x=123, y=123, z=7}  -- Gdzie ma się respić monster
local time_to_pass = 120

if(itemEx.itemid == 8572) then
	doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 8576)
	local usun = true
	for i=1, #grzybyPos do
		local itemEx = getThingfromPos(grzybyPos[i])
		if(itemEx.itemid ~= 8576) then
			break
		end
		if(i == #grzybyPos) then
			doSummonCreature("Earth Overlord", monsterPos)
			doSendMagicEffect(monsterPos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
			usun = true
		end
	end
	if(usun == true) then
		addEvent(removeItemSoil, (1000*time_to_pass))
	end
	return TRUE
end
return FALSE
end

local function removeItemSoil()
	for i=1, #grzybyPos do
		local itemEx = getThingfromPos(grzybyPos[i])
		doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 8572)
	end
end

OMG ...
No one help to finish script only redbull915 ...
I will have few time at this week but i will travel at 23/05 will try finish last travel ...
Lets see what can i do ...

Back