• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

@up ye, nvm; btw. still rpgish?

THAROV14.png

THAROV15.png

THAROV16.png

very nice, on the last pictures the borders are quite impressive, not many people can map like that ; )

anyways, d'you put your maps on any polish forums?

I dont like the shit-shapped stone, other than that very clean and nice work, specially the water borders.

I like it!

I hope i learn enough to be a good mapper.

Its perfect, nothing out of place... I mean almost nothing. Did the ship docked on the rocks? Then why there is some coming out of it?

Aside from this small stuff, its really perfect.

You have a nice way of mixing traditional cave walls with mountain walls of either color. There is a good consistency in your thoroughness of detail especially in your caves. The underwater shot might have to be my favorite. Very well done.

I don't understand why people commonly make those massive trees so short. Looks strange to me, although I would take your rendition over most.

I like the last shot but yea somewhat going along with a previous comment, I'm not sure how far it will make it out of port lol.

now i'll try to remap oken island, maybe with all spawns included, maybe not, first ss:

oken1-1.png

I'm not too familiarized with the oken islands, so could you please post them like "Before" and "After"? That'd be great, by the way that piece looks great :D

seabis back = rubble back
if I imagine this without rubble, this looks pretty awesome!

Back