• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

I agree with snetalpo ;) rubble is nice there and you're a great mapper :D Now gogogo rumble up another rubble :D

Oken City (just 4 bump)

oken4-1.png

oken5.png

A bit too much "x" shapped walls if u ask me, but its very original and I like it.

There's a blackspot but I'm sure you've probably already seen that
the bordering is awesome and overall a good piece

I like it, but the tiles with the levers, it looks like they're flying and thus looks weird, otherwise there are just two blackspots but the rest is good!

Its nice, but as Luffy said, the levers tiles looks strange, maybe if you add some borders it will look nice! I just dislike this ground (fermor hills), its very confusing, but at all, I liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its nice, but as Luffy said, the levers tiles looks strange, maybe if you add some borders it will look nice! I just dislike this ground (fermor hills), its very confusing, but at all, I liked it.

Back