• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

Fuck, I can't make good temple....

evo3.png

Yes, I'm from Poland, so what now?

Btw. new (this coffin is connected with Quest), also this "wallstyle" should pass to the rest of town...

arteria5.png

It doesn't suck, it kinda reminds me of older ots :) I guess Ethan is missing the spamage of 10 different borders ;)

But your Neon. xD

And he's allowed to be as rude as possible because of that? ;)

@topic; It doesn't suck wheter it's your first time or 100th time. Just that you mixed up a lot, and forgot a lot!
For example; more smashed down houses and so on. Well well, and dragon lords doesn't really fit in HOUSES.

And he's allowed to be as rude as possible because of that? ;)

@topic; It doesn't suck wheter it's your first time or 100th time. Just that you mixed up a lot, and forgot a lot!
For example; more smashed down houses and so on. Well well, and dragon lords doesn't really fit in HOUSES.

Eh... bout the DL's, they overrun the town and destroyed all the buldings and they live now in that destroyed town.
Use the thing inside of ur head, than wud u have figured that out urself ;D

Also who says that DLs have to be in some retarded cave beneath the earth, finally someone tried something new, and this one is actually RPGish.
I like!

Back