• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

Just saw the underwater area, make more of these, they look good

a little reminder from me:

reminder.png

I dont like the gravel on the big stone but i guess thats not that bad but is that north-east of you a borderbug or why is the ground left from the lavahole so dark?

Yes i see it too :D

I dont like the last 1, the eastern part of it looks weird.

I dont think that it looks good, ways too much gravel everywhere.

I dont think that it looks good, ways too much gravel everywhere.

u rly makes me angry, how could u post your soo demending opinions/comments everywhere even if u are unable to do a good map..

ofc. i'm not telling that u have no right here, but instead of comment go and learn some mappingart

No need to learn mappingart, i haz better things to do :thumbup:
And i dont need to be super uber mapzor to say that i think its ugleh.

And im just telling u what i think, if u want all the asslickers to say how awsome ur maps are even if they look like shit than tell me that, than il just leave this thread and never post again ;)
Either way, im not rly hating on anyones maps cause i dont like them, that would be just poor, just sayin.

i even didn't want to have a flame with you, but all will come to it, i also told that u have right but maybe it's high time to show us how good you are, if u can post some constructive ciritisim why don't you post sth. good from mapping?

What dont u understand about i dont like it cause of all the gravel?

I dont get the *sth. good from mapping* part since i dont know what sth means.

Also if u wanna keep talking than do it via PM, anyways, il leave this now, wanna play crysis 2.

okay, so go and play, and cry for some too -.-

sth. = something

P.S. That's not that i don't understand you, i just think that when you are such good critic u should do good maps too, when u don't your comments are worthless sometimes (u have no experience in maps etc.)

I also don't like the last pic. Botto left part is weird squary, grass don't fit imo, the skull doesn't fit, spammage of gravel is bad =( The stone floor left of char looks weird

@seabis.

His comment is worthless because he has no experience in mapping? With a brain he can still see what is pretty and what is ugly no?

Back