• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

Still good mate, probably could calm down on the flames though. Really look forward to works with latest sprites when you have time

after over 2 years of delay :D

8da0354e7a226.png

i like it, but it needs some contrast

[QUOTE="Joshwa534, post: 2342644, member: 3582"in that picture. What's the estimated time to map something like this?[/QUOTE]
Hes probably got 2-3 hours just in that picture, unless hes a speedmapper. I can only speak from my experience though(im a very slow mapper.... sometimes I will spend days just on one screenshot)

I think this looks clean and I especially like the work with the grass border around the bridges east and south, but I think the mountain is a little "too" clean. It goes from grass+road, clean cut to mountain wall, clean cut back to grass+road. I think the choice of the mountain border upstairs adds to this unnaturally fast change of environment (the wide mountain borders gives a softer edge) but I would also expect the vegetation to change accordingly. Either the mountain is very vegetated (including the mountain sides), or the mountain has scarce vegetation over-all (e.g just a little grass on top, less trees and plants).

[QUOTE="Joshwa534, post: 2342644, member: 3582"in that picture. What's the estimated time to map something like this?
Hes probably got 2-3 hours just in that picture, unless hes a speedmapper. I can only speak from my experience though(im a very slow mapper.... sometimes I will spend days just on one screenshot)[/QUOTE]
@Joshwa534 it's really easy to fast mapping you have to enale auto magic border and know how to play with it also replace ids(for fast map) and ovbiusly know the shortcuts they're fast mapping tip everything else is just experience

Last edited:
Back