• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

44aeef651774623.png

65de56651481343.png
@seabis Yeah, I think the new ground type looks better in the sewers, especially in combination with the small parts of rock ground. It looks rougher too. The previous ground looked a little bit too nicely decorated to be a sewer.

Meh, if only the fountain was a little taller. It kind of disappears a little when it blends in with the base of the fountain (especially with the high contrast to the blood around it). Map looks good though.

Hard to tell, both floors have pros and cons. I'm gonna say the gray looks better. Is there any way to get a little more dept in the blood river? Maybe put the blood on the floor below but with added height (like walking on a parcel) to the ground tiles?

You've created a beautiful atmosphere and I'm happy to see you're back.

2nd crypt from graveyard posted before. If 1st one is reserved for necros which monsters should spawn here?

da88e6681700463.png

Back