• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Seagull Walk 1 ( I now own it )

Satharian

Reaction score
Place your offers here please. Open to Cash, Items, donation, or maybe even another house.

See signature. Do you accept my offer? Lemme know here. I'll log in tommorow because I'm to busy @ work and this evening birthdayparty :D

Edit: if you accept the offer, reserve the house for me! Tommorow we will close the deal.

See signature. Do you accept my offer? Lemme know here. I'll log in tommorow because I'm to busy @ work and this evening birthdayparty :D

Edit: if you accept the offer, reserve the house for me! Tommorow we will close the deal.

Your signature isn't working. There's nothing there. And I'll hold it unless a better offer comes up.

Well... I will see the document tommorow.. I will take a good look at it. Does it say anything when you look at it?

Do not trade with this guy, he has edited the text of document and it will say "Document for house 'seagull walk 1' and ye will scam the shit out of you!
BEWARE GUYS

Flexia it's a striaght trade. lol you use the trade system he's just trolling the shit out of my thread.

If you say "!sellhouse Name" it will show a document of house info, player who owns it etc...

If you trade a normal document it won't say anything (This is the scam)

Ok thanks krille :) let the trade go on! I'll contact you when you come online. I will remember the 6 hours of the time zone ;)

@Satharian, don't worry, ill buy it.. take a look in the store what you want for the 100 points. And pm me the list so I can buy the items before the trade takes place.

Back