• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Seagull Walk 1 ( I now own it )

Ok thanks krille :) let the trade go on! I'll contact you when you come online. I will remember the 6 hours of the time zone ;)

@Satharian, don't worry, ill buy it.. take a look in the store what you want for the 100 points. And pm me the list so I can buy the items before the trade takes place.

Gotcha :D

Send me the list asap please.

- - - Updated - - -

ive tried to contact you the whole day by now and didnt get a responce (even when you are online) afk botting? haha NP.
Just msg me when you are online and if you see me.

Send me the list asap please.

- - - Updated - - -

ive tried to contact you the whole day by now and didnt get a responce (even when you are online) afk botting? haha NP.
Just msg me when you are online and if you see me.

Sorry man, I was cleaning my house today, I saw some of your messages and I was too late to message you because you went offline.

I was chilling at Port Hope depot.

Sorry man, I was cleaning my house today, I saw some of your messages and I was too late to message you because you went offline.

I was chilling at Port Hope depot.

Don't worry, I'm going to sleep now, but we will make the deal tommorow. Cheers!

I will be online around 20:30 server time so that's around 14:30 at your country. Be sure you are online (now you are to but not responding) or else ill buy another house :)

Cheers!

I'm not @home.. I'm posting on my smartphone. Ok we will make the deal tommorow then. Or what time do you leave today? because I can login in about a hour.

I'm not @home.. I'm posting on my smartphone. Ok we will make the deal tommorow then. Or what time do you leave today? because I can login in about a hour.

See you in an hour~ I leave in probably 2h.

Back