• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Search 2 seious Gms to Ikasera Rlmap server 8.57

Byllan

Reaction score
This will you do

1. Look after botters!

2. Find the botter

3. Set a notation if the botter not answer

4. After you have set notation just bring he to Thais tempel and kick him!

5. Other Problems??
Just ask players if the know some map/items/scripts Bugs

PHP:
Yourname?
Age?
How long have you been GM?
Language?
What for servers have you been gms on?
Why this server?

Last edited:
Greetings,

I would like to apply for a gamemaster position on your ot.
Yourname: I'm Marek and I'm from Poland.
How long have you been GM? I've been GM more than 5 times on great ot servers like icecold, materia and other. Almost on every ot I've been playing I was a tutor or senior tutor. Also, I was senior tutor on real tibia for about 1,5 year. I know the rules very well and I'm very objective player. I don't give ban or notation without a reason.
Language: I speak english and polish language fluently. I'm also proud user of google translator which giving me possibility to talk in every language I want :)
What for servers have you been gms on? Like I said before, I was GM on several ots. The most famous of them: icecold and materia.
Why this server? I apply for a gamemaster position on this ot, because it looks like a really good project and also, really good project needs a good GM.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like it.

~De Luffy

My application:
Yourname? My name is Matthias.
Age? 14
How long have you been GM? To long, but more often a Tutor on professional 7.6 Servers like Tibiafun
Language? Perfect polish and german also a pretty good english for my age.
What for servers have you been gms on?Tibiafun(changed armoni)[7.6];impiria(RPG) [8.42];Dreamworld (realmap)[8.1]...
Why this server? Because im really intrested in helping on OTS. I always wanted to be a GM on a Realmapserver again. And if you choose me i'll promise to you that you'll have a loyal, fair and cool GM :) !

Your name: Richard
How long have you been GM: Not for to long, but being fair is the key to success.
Language: Swedish, English little French.
What for servers have you been gms on: On my own server called "Xaletmz".
Why this server: I've got high experience when it comes to right and wrong, and I think people would enjoy the sever more if everyone had the same sort of treatment.

Best regards, Richard.

total scammer,byllan promised me gamemaster and mapper then once i finished mapping for his ot and his vip area he blocked me on msn and stole my maps.

total scammer,byllan promised me gamemaster and mapper then once i finished mapping for his ot and his vip area he blocked me on msn and stole my maps.

tumblr_l32b9013fO1qa8qtlo1_500.jpg

ill release his entire map if i can find it,i believe he sent me his server aswell so yeh,but if i can find his ot then ill be logging into his database and destroying it.

Add me =)
Stop copying my fucking server

What for servers have you been gms on?

C'mon!..

No offence at all.. but i don't know why Stian is hosting both of you guys..

You should make Vapus outshine other OT's out there.. not to make people make fun of you because of post like this.. or servers like that

Sorry but i had to say it

Yourname? Victoria
Age? 18
How long have you been GM? 4 years? minimum
Language? Swedish/English
What for servers have you been gms on? Many! and i own one server that is on now atm :) and all my other ots ^^
Why this server? Because i want to be a part of a rl map server :)

Back