• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Search a script (Rebirth)

Spankarn

Reaction score
Hiho!

I'm using rebirth on my server and it's working but when i say !level i just see my lvl do anyone have a script so when i type !level i can see level and rebirth?:D
and maybe even health and mana would be great:D

when i looked at my self (in game) it said rebirth: and so many rebirths i've got but now they don't show up or anything...
so i can't see how much rebirths i've got:(..
So i need a new script or something... or get that thing fixed ..
if someone knows this problem help me please !

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

well i will help you, but i need some info, what distro are you using?, also need to see the talkaction script that trigger when you say !level

and how the rebirth system works?, what do you need to do or say?

well i will help you, but i need some info, what distro are you using?, also need to see the talkaction script that trigger when you say !level

and how the rebirth system works?, what do you need to do or say?

I'm using TFS 0.3.6:)

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,19,"You are level : ----> "..getPlayerLevel(cid).." <----")
	return true
end
there is the lua file:)

I want that when i say !level it pop up a "screen" thingy that shows me the hp,mana, rebirths and level and my exp:)

If you need more information just tell me:)

Lua:
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,19,"You have : ".. getCreatureStorage(cid, EDIT YOUR STORAGE ID HERE) .. " Rebirth's")
	return true
end

Both in 1
Lua:
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,19,"You are level : ----> "..getPlayerLevel(cid).." <----")
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,19,"You have : ".. getCreatureStorage(cid, EDIT YOUR STORAGE ID HERE) .. " Rebirth's")
	return true
end

Lua:
	return true
end

Both in 1
Lua:
	return true
end

Hmm it just says you have -1 rebirth lol why?

- - - Updated - - -

Lua:
	return true
end

Both in 1
Lua:
	return true
end

Last edited:
Thats why the storage that you put over the script is not the storage for rebirths, so it shows you -1, what storage you use?, or how your rebirth system works?

Here's my Rebirth.lua in my creaturescripts:
Code:
local storage = 85987 -- same as in rebirth npc

function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
	if not isPlayer(thing.uid) then
		return true
	end

doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, '. rebirths: ' .. math.max(0, getCreatureStorage(thing.uid, storage)))
	return true
end

hmm what else do you need?:)
It works like this, when i take lvl 717217 i go to an npc and write hi rebirth then he make me log out and then i get 1 rebirth so :/
But it would be awesome if i get this fixed!:D

And it would be awesome if i get another thing fixed too and that thing is that i want to see other players rebirth so when i look at their lvl it stand their rebirths too:D

- - - Updated - - -

Bring
Up
My

This may solve your problem:
Lua:

return true
	end

local shortenIf = getPlayerStorageValue(thing.uid, storage)
	doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, 'Rebirths: ' .. (shortenIf < 1 and "0" or shortenIf))
	return true
end

Else it's ur NPC's fault.

Post NPC if not working.

This may solve your problem:
Lua:

return true
	end

local shortenIf = getPlayerStorageValue(thing.uid, storage)
	doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, 'Rebirths: ' .. (shortenIf < 1 and "0" or shortenIf))
	return true
end

Else it's ur NPC's fault.

Post NPC if not working.

AHH i maked a fail xDXD
sorry it's working now:D

Back