• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team @Search hoster + Scripter

Gkatt

Reaction score
Information about ot

-EXP rate: Will be so people can take like level 500 in 1 day and after 500 it will start to get hard to exp
-MAP:Will be PVP+Many teleports [Training monks]
-EXPFROMPLAYERS:Not decided yet
-Donations:Donations will be actived 2 days after the server run so people can play fair
-Runes: I will have Custom runes like SUPER uh & Mana rune = Hard quest to get them
-AOL: Amulet of loss will never end = Hard quest to get it
-Custom spells: Maybe not decided yet
-Events: Im not a inactive GAMEMASTER so i will do everything to make people on the ot have fun!

Please tell everything you wanna know about the server so i get more ideas!
Feel free to ask something about the ot

Ps; We need a good mapper to, So far i only have 1 Experienced scripter + Gamemaster

-Cash: Everybody in the team will share cash most cash go to hoster & scripter + Mapper!

Blacklist:
Tauku
-----

Last edited:
The "level 500 in one day" - plus it seems like its the server that I released, ForgottenL lol - you just edited a bit. or basically a downloaded server.

Thats why i ask you UP to give me ideas about the server I didint say that the server is goin to be like that what i wrote its just my ideas i need everybodys idea here.
Now i will go to sleep so people if you can drop a message here ill read it tomorow.

Back