• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for 7.6-7.72 npc files

moekl

Reaction score
Searching for 7.6-7.72 npc files

My old files have this error
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] [Error - NpcScript Interface]
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] data/npc/scripts/default.lua:eek:nCreatureSay
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] Description:
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:387: attempt to call global 'selfGetPosition' (a nil value)
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] stack traceback:
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:387: in function 'isInRange'
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:292: in function 'onCreatureSay'
[26/6/2016 13:36:3] data/npc/scripts/default.lua:7: in function <data/npc/scripts/default.lua:7>

Sounds like your old files are using different lua functions than the new system. You might can replace these files (npc/lib) with a file expressing these functions.

Honestly, I'm building a 7.72 real server now and I just couldn't find any reliable NPC packs. The only thing I was able to find was a list of all NPCs in 7.72, which kind of helps because I can get some transcripts (which are like 10.0+ now..) and attempt to make them as 7.72 as possible.

The 7.6/7.72 packs are just old and expired, I've had to build all my NPCs and quests from scratch basically. I'm almost done with all the major NPCs regarding quests (postman and etc).

If you are using OTHire, I will help you any way I can!

Hey, i habe all npc on othire ots 7.72, but my postman quest is not working.

end of mission first .....

Player: Mission
Kevin: So you have finally made it! I do not think you will have it in you ... However: are you ready for another assignment?

I do not know how to solve the problem. This version of the tfs Othire 0.03 engine has many errors.

Here my kevin.lua :

Kod: 305580 WKLEJTO.PL Darmowa wklejka, na zawsze!

Sounds like your old files are using different lua functions than the new system. You might can replace these files (npc/lib) with a file expressing these functions.

Honestly, I'm building a 7.72 real server now and I just couldn't find any reliable NPC packs. The only thing I was able to find was a list of all NPCs in 7.72, which kind of helps because I can get some transcripts (which are like 10.0+ now..) and attempt to make them as 7.72 as possible.

The 7.6/7.72 packs are just old and expired, I've had to build all my NPCs and quests from scratch basically. I'm almost done with all the major NPCs regarding quests (postman and etc).

If you are using OTHire, I will help you any way I can!

Can we get ahold?I would like to have your npcs...

As for the problem, try to get the npcs files from another distribution.

Back