• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching for a Detailer

Omen

Reaction score
Hello, friends.

I am searching for a detailer for a map ive drawn. I am not too skilled in detailing and I think an outside source would be a perfect addition to my map. You are of course welcome to join the staff, knowing full well that commands come with respect and trust. You can message me here or by email, which is Lauste_99 at hormaildotcom if you are interested.

Thanks for your time :)

PC Info ?...

I dont know what that would have to do with a map detailer, and im not hosting this for a bit, so my computer specs do not matter at this point. As for server specs, its TFS latest release 8.5.

It doesn't have nothing to do with mapping. I don't know why he even asked lol. Maybe he meant map size ? >_<

It doesn't have nothing to do with mapping. I don't know why he even asked lol. Maybe he meant map size ? >_<

As I thought. This position is still open if anyone is interested, its fairly easy work afterall

Back