• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching For Hoster For RealMap 8.55

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
~*~I need a Hoster for my Real Map Server 8.54/8.55 but he should have Dedicated server and should be windows and i will get the user to make all and control the server~*~

~*~its the new Server for me i host it. it was Jolera.mine.nu and u can ask anyone played it it's good no errors all work fine~*~

~*~We will make a Homepage whit Vip Shop and you will get the money!~*~

~*~Server Have Oken, Gengia and Pyre Citys~*~

~*~The Server have got a lot of Quests:~*~

~*~Banshee Quest~*~
~*~Poi~*~
~*~Inq~*~
~*~Anni~*~
~*~Dhq~*~
~*~Demon Oak~*~

New~*~Thais Quest~*~New
New~*~Aporsha Quest~*~New

~*~More new Spawns For The Highest lvls to don't get lazy~*~

~*~Vip System Working~*~

~*~Scripts((!aol-!bless-!save-talking tps))~*~

~*~We have a Scripter and a Mapper but we need a Hoster~*~

~*~What do you have to do is to Host 24/7~*~

~*~You Will get all the donations money in the first 10days to get some of ur dedicated money then You Will get 50% from the money from the Vip Shop~*~

~*~~*~~*~~*~~Anyone interested in~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

~*~PM me here Kuyt For More Info~*~

what happens to my custom map i sent you project to fix it and back it pm me why u dont open msn :S?

Last edited:
goto ur pms i pm u with the fixed server link :)

Amd athlon dual core 5000+(2.6ghz),2.5gb ram 533mhz,100/100mb/s Fiberlan, 64bit win 7. Stand alone PC. With like 15$ donation some new ram's can be installed.

Edit: 21 years old, live in sweden and got some good speeds around the world, own apartment, electrical bills inside my rent so 24/7 is NOT a problem for me.

is it dedicated or ur own pc i need dedicated so i can go on it and install the server and control it as the post said

is it dedicated or ur own pc i need dedicated so i can go on it and install the server and control it as the post said

It's a stand alone home dedicated. Using a own 100/100mb/s connection.

Im using a landline connection to do my own surfing so the server won't be bothered.

Also dropbox is a way for you to handle the server files, although I cannot let you have full control of it, only to the server folder due to security risk's of the PC.

I can host! IT wuld be relly fun cuz i have used your map for long time!

I can host for you!

* I got 100mbit Internet, 8GB RAM, AMD Phenom(tm) 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2,40 GHz and 64bit Windows 7

* I can host 24/7

* I am from Sweden and I am 17 years old. I got 6 years rl tibia Experience and like total~ I have work with ot's in 2 years.

* I am talking Swedish and English 100%

[08/05/2010 07:51:09] "Map Tracked by Kuyt" :peace:

Back