• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching for Hoster - Real Map 8.31

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello, I have worked on a real map project for an while now.

I have Ates real map.

Mapped by me.

Nearly all bugs fixed. All houses Works. Nearly all quest,All citys and new city Vip island only for donation. Svargrond arena works, New Liberty Bay arena. Huge jail with a labyrint so botters wont bot again, kinda hard to find the way out, My new Vip Island is just the thing if you want to gain many levels, Npc very near hunting spots,Ultimate Promotion,Huge Spawns and muth more.

Now im looking for a good hoster. I will still work on the map make it the best =) , Ofc ill get Gamemaster at the server as well but 6 years of Tibia OTserver i know the Rules.

::Hoster::
Server online almost 24/7
Good computer.
Experience on OTservers
Serious Hoster/Gamemaster.

Add my Msn: [email protected]

Got any screenshots of the server? Some Proof you actually have it?

And could you open the .exe and take a screenshot? :)

Im looking for Hoster, and ofc me and the hoster will get Gamemaster, Then we will talk about getting more. Soon screenshots will be added i dont have time now. =)

Deejay? , Can't you read? Im searching a hoster, and its a rl map mapped by me.

I have Ates real map.

Mapped by me.

Nearly all bugs fixed. All houses Works. Nearly all quest,All citys and new city Vip island only for donation. Svargrond arena works, New Liberty Bay arena. Huge jail with a labyrint so botters wont bot again, kinda hard to find the way out, My new Vip Island is just the thing if you want to gain many levels, Npc very near hunting spots,Ultimate Promotion,Huge Spawns and muth more.

Now im looking for a good hoster. I will still work on the map make it the best =) , Ofc ill get Gamemaster at the server as well but 6 years of Tibia OTserver i know the Rules.

Good computer.
Experience on OTservers

Its nice that you edited my one :p

I got one more updated for sell but i'll stop soon with ot so im gonna release it!

<Im ready to start your server> :)

I have Ates real map.

Mapped by me.

Good computer.
Experience on OTservers

You are breave..

I whould never search an hoster anywere seens there is to many scammers.. but.. do as this, if you seem got an hoster you like,, check if any "well known" user here in otland can tell you hes not an scammer...

ey

Hello

I have 100 mbit internet.
Can host like
200-800 players

Server comp #1:
Intel P4 3.07 GHz
4GB RAM

Server comp #1:
Intel P4 2.51 GHz
2GB RAM

Back