• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching good staff (TFS 0.4_DEV)

butynhuuw

Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is Felipe and I'm brazilian.

Some years ago me and my friend developed an otserver, the Wise Server (WakeSoft) which was in the first place at otservlist.org for a long time.

Well... Unfortunately I had to left the staff and he got the server.

I've been developing a server with my friend for like 2 months and now he is almost OK!

We got the TFS 0.4_DEV (rev3777). I have already inserted some vip spawns, I added the war system, vip system, scripts, npcs, new items (such as "elite draken helmet", "royal scale robe", etc.)

We use the realmap (from real server 3.4), a great map.

Well, I need some people to work with us :) It's not going to be a free job, of course the staff will receive it's reward when server starts getting money :)

I need mappers (not a person to create a map for me, but to fix a few bugs in vip areas, such as bugged stairs, black tiles, fill the external area of the islands with water, these stuff), I need someone who knows how to protect a server, who knows how to deal with linux debian, etc.

So, if you are interested, please PM me with the following information:

Name;
Age;
What do you do;
Experience;
Contact.

I will analyse everyone and contact who seems to be capable.

Well, that's it guys.

Att,

Buty.

Last edited:
You should probably change the prefix of this thread to Team instead of Scripter, you will get more relevant responses :)

No. My friend did, and he is the one who is working with me. He got the server, I got the ideas and programmed the server.
People, I'm needing a mapper to fix some errors in my vip areas (they are not so big)... I have to open the server a lot to test and fix stuff and I can't open the map editor (it would fuck my computer :p). So, if there is any1 interested, please PM me or leave a message here on this thread. Thanks!

Back