• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching on forums while at school? :p

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Is there only me that use to search on theese forums when im at school time? :p Im so bored <.< So allmost no matter what class im at im very active at the forums :p

im more active on forums when im at school, what about you? :p

Yea, me too :p

Don't have a class atm, but going to have chemistry in 1h and 15min...

hehe :p Well at my school, we are forced to use computers all the time, we don't use books anymore at all, the teacher says something, give us a program and a task, and we try to solve it. Or she presents sometihing at powerpoint, and we use our computers, open microsoft office word~ and make notes. [if we bother]

We all have laptops in my schools, so yes, I browse the forum when I'm there, but as Seabitz and Saj mentioned, I also have easter holiday this week.

I don't search on the forum when I'm at school :< To slow computers -.-
I also have easter holiday now but I'm working everyday :>

Im norwegian, and the teachers are devils. [might actually be best, or else we wouldn't learn a shit] :p

But when they look at our laptops, and were in forums replying and stuff, they think we're working somehow @lol :D

Ehm, sometimes, when I'm at computing class, but not otherwise... :p

Forum is a perfect place to hang out when ur at school, your bored, and the teacher dosn't look at forum as a "game" they think we're just browsing the internett looking for more information in our tasks ^^

haha, tabs :D
have forum open >> games in next tab
besides
my computer teacher was pr0tek
she didnt know how to use microsoft word
^.^

Back