• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Searching scripter for Unreal 2D! I need you fast!

Who are you? You are the best scripter?

• Total voters
It does not matter if he hasn't written "NOT FOR PUBLIC USE" he hasn't written "FOR PUBLIC USE" so you are not allowed to take them like I said in my last post

"To legally use the work, you must have the permission of the copyright holder. Crediting them unsolicitedly or disclaiming that the work is "used without permission" or that copyright infringement is untended is a moot point, because you are infringing regardless. Just because you (or anyone else you may find and point to as an example) hasn't been caught doesn't mean it isn't illegal."

The cow and and car are DEFINITELY being used in projects at the moment, I am not sure on the Dragon however I know it's not free license, I know I sound like a moaning old lady however I know how I would feel having my graphics taken for a project, it has happened to me before to me it's the same as someone breaking into my house and stealing my possessions.

i use yuo spritis nwo thnx

@up you have permised? you cannot using sprites which have owner. i am using sprites which never have an owner. this is free internet right.

Needing all scripters and mappers, anyone solid have predispositions for that job? Thanks for all people who want and would like be in our team. Select your job. In offering we were passed job like this: tutor and promoter, pretty needed.
It's next loyal refresh, because anybody never mind hasn't interested this thread.

REFRESH, searching mappers. And scripters. All, please gave me contact to graphic designer. Thanks. i need you fast. Scripters, mappers, and graphics makers. THX

Needing more mappers and more scripters for now. Contact us:
# skype: "ojciecpiekielny" or
# gg: 38431013 or
# prv msg

Not yet, I'm searching and going up with my project, but anybody don't help me - this is other matter - people thinks it is project without teleports, and I want to say: teleport room is ready guys! Who want mapper or scripter position? I can pay with few systems. Someone there? nobody heard me, because people want rl maps only there i think or noobish evolution. THEM MATTER. I can't change the World. Sorry. :/

EDIT: May it be bored on death to find someone in polish forums.
On english forums too, but in this thread a lot of people never gone.

Last edited:
OK, thanks for your wishes and you are welcome. I am old fan of UT too since 1998 (when I was 6 years old :) ) Great to see old fans of old games.

@all Wanna join? WRITE: GG: 38431013; Skype: ojciecpiekielny

Refresh, Summer recruitment! For Beta version, I am searching all advanced mappers and scripters now! MSG ME, or skype: ojciecpiekielny

I can offer % from sms shop of alpha tests. Let's give application for correct thread now.

I love your battle with the noobs who say "Copyrighted" hahaha, damn, its a forum for contributions and i didnt know where say "copyright for XXXXX user at Otland.net 2012 blablabla", haha i like how people stay lossers, keep going with your projet :D.

free Bump

I love your battle with the noobs who say "Copyrighted" hahaha, damn, its a forum for contributions and i didnt know where say "copyright for XXXXX user at Otland.net 2012 blablabla", haha i like how people stay lossers, keep going with your projet :D.

free Bump

I'm pleassure for this behaviour, nothing is copyrighted, nothing. Even if I get free texture from google :), even if I have copied image, not texture, textures have law-content.

Back